• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Did you get a build date??

• Total voters

Sefbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
My dealer is telling me he can’t put my order in yet. He’s saying the Ford rep has no info on when they can, but claims they have one allocation and I’m first in line. Am I waiting for no reason? Am I screwed? Small dealership…

anyone with a similar experience?
RIP my friend.
Sponsored

Deleted member 6753

Got mine. Build week 9/25. Stock order priority code 01. White, graphics and spray in liner.
Priority number 15 black, sprayEd in bed liner and key one on door.
My dealer is telling me he can’t put my order in yet. He’s saying the Ford rep has no info on when they can, but claims they have one allocation and I’m first in line. Am I waiting for no reason? Am I screwed? Small dealership…

I had a similar experience the dealer said it wasn’t open for retail sales so they ordered a stock truck for me. A week later I spoke to a larger dealer and was told Ford was going to open it for retail on June 26th 3pm eastern. So they ordered one for me and I received the confirmation from ford. It appears that ford is opening and closing the retail sales ability for some reason. Also The priority code makes a huge difference mine is 15 and it appears the once getting notice of build are 1 or 2. As to the dealer allocation I don’t have a clue how that works. My dealer has 1 allocated but told me he had 1 on the F150 and has received 3. Good luck these appears to be a bunch of people on this site in the know keep asking questions maybe we’ll all get trucks.

Processing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor

I had a similar experience the dealer said it wasn’t open for retail sales so they ordered a stock truck for me. A week later I spoke to a larger dealer and was told Ford was going to open it for retail on June 26th 3pm eastern. So they ordered one for me and I received the confirmation from ford. It appears that ford is opening and closing the retail sales ability for some reason. Also The priority code makes a huge difference mine is 15 and it appears the once getting notice of build are 1 or 2. As to the dealer allocation I don’t have a clue how that works. My dealer has 1 allocated but told me he had 1 on the F150 and has received 3. Good luck these appears to be a bunch of people on this site in the know keep asking questions maybe we’ll all get trucks.
Interesting! Thanks for sharing your experience, interesting that they open and close orders…

if anyone else has more info or a similar situation I encourage you to share! Please! Haha

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer

Priority code makes no difference. All that does is set priorities within the dealership. Since there’s only one allocation, it could be 3 or it could be 19 and it doesn’t matter. That isn’t having an effect on scheduling.

bking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat

Yes, I got the same answer. Well, that's only part of the story. I had one dealer tell me they had allocation of 5 and that I was #2 in line and it wouldn't be a problem. I placed the order with him and had to take Black because they already supposedly put in the order. Didn't hear from them so I'm assuming it didn't schedule last week. My regular dealer told me the same story you're getting. They had the 1 allocation and couldn't place it. When I called on Wednesday bc scheduling was coming up, they said come on in we can place your order. When I go there, it was retail, not stock. I'm betting that either the owner kept their one or they really didn't want to give me their one stock order so they could ADM that sucker. Anyway, I placed the retail order because the other dealer has been acting a bit slick. First one to deliver gets the business, but if it's a tie I'll keep my retail order. I may have to eat a deposit. If they're even close, I'll keep the retail bc it's silver and that's what I wanted.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mykrrrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor - UN white
Occupation
Analyst
Wk. of 9/11, Oxford white w/SIBL, splash guards and SecuriCode keypad. MSRP here.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Wk. of 9/11, Oxford white w/SIBL, splash guards and SecuriCode keypad. MSRP here.
When did you get the email, just so others know

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Looks like 71 haven't received one and 16 have. Please change your vote if you got a build date and already voted no. If these numbers are accurate than I don't believe what I saw in another thread that most RRs are scheduled and they're about to offer more allocations.

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Occupation
IT
How do you know priority code. I'm just curious. I just have the first email saying it was ordered and 45 days next update.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
How do you know priority code. I'm just curious. I just have the first email saying it was ordered and 45 days next update.
It’s on the top of the build sheet your dealer should have given you.

niens2000

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Buyer
My email with the build date was in my junk mail folder. Those of you that haven't gotten a date might want to check there. Just sayin'
Sponsored