• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Did you get a build date??

• Total voters

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Poll to track how many got a build date. You can change your vote if you end up getting an email in the next few days. Fingers crossed for everyone.

EDIT..... if anyone gets different build dates for the Raptor, post below and I will add them to the poll.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Does anyone know if they would send any out over the weekend?

Deleted member 6753

Little poll to track how many got a build date. You can change your vote if you end up getting an email in the next few days. Fingers crossed for everyone.
Also if they could include their priority number and order date, we may be able to make some assumptions as to when we may get the notice

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Got mine. Build week 9/25. Stock order priority code 01. White, graphics and spray in liner.

Sponsored

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
I still believe a lot of these dealerships that sold at "msrp" were full of shit. MSRP after we get the 1 allocation and adm that bitch

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
I still believe a lot of these dealerships that sold at "msrp" were full of shit. MSRP after we get the 1 allocation and adm that bitch
Got mine at msrp from a dealer stock order with it in writing.

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
I like your style.... not saying it's impossible, just for the majority not happening..did you get scheduled?

Sponsored

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Huh? Thread was about who got build dates. Just put the details in there for anyone curious about restrictions on any options.
I was joking. Look at the poll. Haha. Jelly of everyone that got builds. I paid an additional $2500 and nothing. But I only put the order in a few weeks ago

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
I was joking. Jelly of everyone that got builds. I paid an additional $2500 and nothing. But I only put the order in a few weeks ago
Ahhh ok. Don’t mind me. A touch hungover lol.

Processing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
My dealer is telling me he can’t put my order in yet. He’s saying the Ford rep has no info on when they can, but claims they have one allocation and I’m first in line. Am I waiting for no reason? Am I screwed? Small dealership…

anyone with a similar experience?
Sponsored