• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Poll: For those getting the new Raptor, how many of you plan to offroad with it?

For those that get eventually land a Raptor, how many of you plan to offroad with it?

• Total voters
OP
OP

nappy

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
After desert running on BLM backcountry trails in UT in a rental CX-5 (had to go fast enough to float over the washboard), I made the decision to order a RR. So when I say I plan to drive it like it was intended, I mean it. This thing will be on the Mojave Trail. It will take Imogen Pass. It will be blasting across whatever open expanses I can find, and taking me and the kiddo down to Parashant. I'm excited.
Right there with you bud, but I'm not expecting to ever see one in reality. I've pretty much given up on Ford delivering at this point.

Ford Ranger Poll: For those getting the new Raptor, how many of you plan to offroad with it? 20231227_100803
Sponsored