• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SCREW STX SE
Occupation
machinist

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 pinto V8, 1995 Mustang GT conv, 2019 SuperCab 2WD Ranger, 2016 Transit Connect
You have to remember the Canyon comes with the 2.7l as well at that price point.

A Canyon Denali with 2.7l, trailering package (7700 rating), ventilated seats, driver HUD, and moonroof comes in at $54k. I don't think the Ranger Lariat stands much of a chance at $51k for people who actually want decent options.
My other lawn furniture already has vented seats! :giggle:

Pac987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hate how it takes them so much longer to get B&P out for us after the US. Because you can’t go off of exchange rates, we’re usually priced under what the exchange rate would suggest. Our Lariat, once we get B&P, probably won’t be $68K.

To check this, I built a Lariat on the .ca site & it came to $54,265. Equipped the same on the .com site, it came to $47,000 even. That suggests a price differential of only 15%, much less than exchange rates alone would suggest. So now the $50K US 2024 comes out to be $57,500, a much more reasonable number, assuming the price differential stays the same. Hardly cheap, but thankfully we don’t have to pay for cars in US$ based on the exchange rate or nobody could afford them.
I bet we won’t see the B&P for at least another month. I must have my numbers off somewhere, because yours sound much more reasonable.

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Anyone know mpg ratings for Ranger raptor yet? Didn't realize it was going to be full time 4wd. I was hoping for 400 miles in a tank.

Extremely disappointed they don't have code orange. I feel like the code orange accents on the interior looks silly without a code orange paint to match.

I'm 3rd in line at my dealer for msrp so I'll have time to decide I suppose. It'll come down to cost on the TRD pro, which I also have a reservation for msrp. Solar octane woo. Also tacoma has cooled & heated seats. Since when did Toyota offer more tech than the competition!?

Was really hoping to drive another Ford but it may not happen.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Anyone know mpg ratings for Ranger raptor yet? Didn't realize it was going to be full time 4wd. I was hoping for 400 miles in a tank.

Extremely disappointed they don't have code orange. I feel like the code orange accents on the interior looks silly without a code orange paint to match.

I'm 3rd in line at my dealer for msrp so I'll have time to decide I suppose. It'll come down to cost on the TRD pro, which I also have a reservation for msrp. Solar octane woo. Also tacoma has cooled & heated seats. Since when did Toyota offer more tech than the competition!?

Won't have epa ratings for fuel economy for several months. It is not full time 4wd. There is a 2h drive mode.

Last edited:

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I bet we won’t see the B&P for at least another month. I must have my numbers off somewhere, because yours sound much more reasonable.
I hope I’m right, but I just did B&P on a Canyon Denali. $64K (no options but with a paint option & trailering). So it’s entirely possible that Ford sees fit to price the Lariat >$60K. I’d hope for an as yet unannounced Platinum version for that. But we’ll see. Yeah sadly you’re probably right, another month.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self

A 3 month review on youtube ( car expert ) said 18 + average. Also you can run lower octane just less power if you want to save a buck now and then. My 20 tacoma averages 18 + too.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self

2 wheel is an option too on the dial. The sweet part is the chip shortage forced them to delete auto start stop this time around. I hate that feature, wears your starter and shortens the life of the cat convertor.

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
400 miles on a tank with 18 gal. capacity means 23mpg. Good luck with that in a Raptor. Or any Ranger, for that matter.
Sponsored