• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Connecting driving lights wired via Aux 5 & 6 to high beam switch ('24 Next Gen Ranger XLT)

davlex

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT
Hi, I own a '24 Ranger XLT (made in South Africa) in Jamaica. I watched many videos of Australian Rangers before purchasing an I was of the impression that Auxiliary switches 5 & 6 would work with the high beam switch, however, that isn't the case. I installed 4 Diode Dynamics SS5's behind the grill, using two 4-pin relay harnesses that trigger the clear spots with Aux 6 and the amber floods with Aux 5.
Can anyone advise me on how to tie these into the factory high beam switch so that when either/both Aux switches are on, I can turn on/off using the factory high beam switch.
Ford Ranger Connecting driving lights wired via Aux 5 & 6 to high beam switch ('24 Next Gen Ranger XLT) tempImagepyWpNx
Sponsored

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I don't have any info, but would love to hear from others. I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my switches.