• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

F150 vs Ranger Raptor

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
Would be nice to have somebody chime in from the middle east or south america where both are sold and have been out for a bit now but Having had a 2nd Gen Raptor and waited on that order I can say I am much more excited for this than I was the F150.
Sponsored

MoBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Raptor, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I would be happy to give an honest comparison of the two if Ford would get busy and get the Rraptor I ordered built. I loved my Gen 1 and my Gen 3 seems better in every way except the purchasing experience.

It's ridiculous that we don’t have any Rangers built already and Ford purchasing/dealer experience is as bad as it is. I suspect Ford really doesn’t care or it would show signs of improvement.

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I would be happy to give an honest comparison of the two if Ford would get busy and get the Rraptor I ordered built. I loved my Gen 1 and my Gen 3 seems better in every way except the purchasing experience.

It's ridiculous that we don’t have any Rangers built already and Ford purchasing/dealer experience is as bad as it is. I suspect Ford really doesn’t care or it would show signs of improvement.
It's the new normal.
Sponsored