• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Finally in production!

loyota85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft maintenance
Checked the pizza tracker this morning and got the best news I've seen in a while. It was originally scheduled for February then pushed back 4 times. Ordered as stock from a small town dealer in Oregon at MSRP. Spray in bedliner is the only option. I know the wait sucks and some of you have been waiting longer than I have. At least the consensus is it's worth the wait.
Ford Ranger Finally in production! Screenshot 2024-05-23 082537
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Checked the pizza tracker this morning and got the best news I've seen in a while. It was originally scheduled for February then pushed back 4 times. Ordered as stock from a small town dealer in Oregon at MSRP. Spray in bedliner is the only option. I know the wait sucks and some of you have been waiting longer than I have. At least the consensus is it's worth the wait.
Screenshot 2024-05-23 082537.png
Such exciting news! We can't wait to see you behind the wheel of your new Ranger!

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Such exciting news! We can't wait to see you behind the wheel of your new Ranger!
Hey Ford, any way I can find out when the Dealer Ordered Raptor I “purchased” will be built? I have a VIN I was told it was scheduled this week but then all they said was they’d let me know when it ships! I know that can be up to 6 Weeks and I need to know sooner than that!

Tank.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 F150, '22 Bronco 2dr, '23 Mustang
Me too, updated today. I have the exact same build as well. Oxford white, spray in bedliner.

OP
OP

loyota85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft maintenance
Me too, updated today. I have the exact same build as well. Oxford white, spray in bedliner.
Congrats! Brothers from another mother!

Sponsored

Rangerdoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Still waiting for my XLT ordered june 13th 2023 delivered April with wrong package refused, was reset for June build, now set back a wk to June 10th. Hope to get it in July if lucky, only 1 year 1 month LOL

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Mine surprisingly went into production today 5/28 and was scheduled for 6/03 ........

Hope all goes smooth !

Sponsored
OP
OP

loyota85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft maintenance
Thank you, and the same to you good sir !
Thanks. From what I’ve read is we get a green dot for in production about a week prior that means all the parts for the truck are ready to go then it gets built the week it was scheduled for. It’s the checked boxes that means something has happened I believe. Don’t quote me on it tough.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Thanks. From what I’ve read is we get a green dot for in production about a week prior that means all the parts for the truck are ready to go then it gets built the week it was scheduled for. It’s the checked boxes that means something has happened I believe. Don’t quote me on it tough.
That may be, I thought the check mark meant complete. I simply like the green !

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor (Velocity Baby Blue variant)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
You should get a date populated below the in-production green dot soon. That is likely when it goes down the line. Shortly afterward, you should see your as-built data populated. Then you know it is basically built. There are also sub statuses when it goes for things like bedliner and then "produced". Then it will be moved to await shipment, unless there are any holds.
Sponsored