• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

First look of 6th Gen interior...

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I see the edge of a screen extending out from the dash board suggesting a "Tesla" look. Is that what you meant by floating?
No, I'm talking about the screen being positioned on top of everything else like how most other SUVs and crossovers do. If the screen is positioned like how you suggest, maybe I won't mind it. It just depends on how they position it is all.

-SG

Chris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
I’m hoping the centre gear shifter area sits up a little higher like the 1/2 tons. I don’t like how that area is like flush with the seats. Be nice to be about 6 inches higher than the seats like the 1/2 tons centre console. Anyone understand what I mean? lol

Sponsored

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Ford is pretty good at covering that whole thing up. I figured it'd have a bigger screen, but that one looks bigger than I thought it would be. Probably similar to the Bronco screen though I guess.
I don't know, it looks like it's probably a 12" screen to me.
I see the edge of a screen extending out from the dash board suggesting a "Tesla" look. Is that what you meant by floating?
I noticed that too and was SSSOOOO disappointed when I saw that. I REALLY hope that isn't the case. I absolutely HATE it when the screen isn't integrated into the dash. It ends up looking cheap to me. Like someone bought an accessory and just stuck it on the dash.

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19Frontier Pro4X, ‘21 Lincoln Nautilus, KTM 1290R
No paddle shifters?!

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Any updates on whether Ford "fixed" the Ranger SuperCrew rear seats (folding flat up or down -- just not what the 5G has...)?
Sponsored