• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Ranger Raptor 6th EU unlock/chiptuning

Wojtek

First Name
Wojtek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 3.0 2023
No issue with warnings on the dash after removing the GPF mate?
Zero, 0000 !
provided you do it at the end of the process, you need to read the previous posts.
Sponsored

dpusen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor 3.0
I see that there is hope for tuning Ranger Raptor
Mine is 13 months old and has 31,000 kilometers - so far without a single fault

I have already asked a lot of European tuners, but they say that there is no solution yet

Hennessey also says that it does not have a solution with EU versions

292 ps is not enough for me, I want over 500 :)
But power is not everything, I need a bigger intercooler, bigger brakes (I have 22 inch rims with 305 45 22), probably an optimized gearbox.....

EmilVJ

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Manager, crane and transports
I see that there is hope for tuning Ranger Raptor
Mine is 13 months old and has 31,000 kilometers - so far without a single fault

I have already asked a lot of European tuners, but they say that there is no solution yet

Hennessey also says that it does not have a solution with EU versions

292 ps is not enough for me, I want over 500 :)
But power is not everything, I need a bigger intercooler, bigger brakes (I have 22 inch rims with 305 45 22), probably an optimized gearbox.....
i went the middle way with ptronic. Nonstops yet but I’m pretty sure it’s close to 400.
But off course I need more! And real tuning, with different powercurve

EmilVJ

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Manager, crane and transports
Zero, 0000 !
provided you do it at the end of the process, you need to read the previous posts.
I was planing on removing the filters like the pictures you sendt me. Anyways, just to be ready for when someone else cracks these ecus or bpt starts answering customers ready to spend the cash.

also i was thinking thinking it would be beneficial for the tuning i have now, or even a stoc car. But you’re telling us there wil be problems remaining them without eco tuning?

Dr Nickabocka

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Builder
Yeap U.S. 292kW and 583Nm, European versions 212kW and 491Nm 🤪 hope for similar results with chip tuning without cutting that GPF and loosing warranty 😎
A place called Herrod Automotive in Melbourne Australia boost the RRaptor to over 400kw (550hp) and over 700 NM of torque for around $4,000US and its Ford Factory backed. Got my Ranger Raptor done in December Goes fantastic, Herrod say in testing they get 0-60mph in 4.9 seconds. Hopefully for all you guys Ford will give rights to a Tuning agent in your countries!
Sponsored