• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

FordPass points in Canada

FossIsleBC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XL
Anyone else got their points for purchase in Canada? Read a lot about 42,000 points being awarded for purchase on this forum but I assume that that’s all American customers. I got 30,000 points for my purchase yesterday in Canada. Can anyone else whose purchased in Canada confirm how many points they got for the purchase?
Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Yes thats all we get. When I ordered way back in Jun 2023 it was 40k but you get it at time of purchase so they lowered it to 30k and it takes about a month to show up on your FordPass account.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
Anyone else got their points for purchase in Canada? Read a lot about 42,000 points being awarded for purchase on this forum but I assume that that’s all American customers. I got 30,000 points for my purchase yesterday in Canada. Can anyone else whose purchased in Canada confirm how many points they got for the purchase?
I'm still waiting for mine 3 weeks later.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Like I said a month to show up if not just go on the app and say you missing points for purchase and they will show up in a couple of days.

Sponsored
OP
OP

FossIsleBC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XL
Like I said a month to show up if not just go on the app and say you missing points for purchase and they will show up in a couple of days.
I claimed the missing points in the App and got a message saying can take up to 30 days from purchase. Then they showed up in my acct the next morning, just 2 days after purchase

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I claimed the missing points in the App and got a message saying can take up to 30 days from purchase. Then they showed up in my acct the next morning, just 2 days after purchase
Must have had someone doing computer work that day. :p
Sponsored