• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Mike Levine is the PR lead for Ford. His instagram shows that he has his Raptor! Bodes well! Hey Mike can i give you my retail order number?

Ford Ranger Ford's Mike Levine has posted his Ranger Raptor FordPass Connect screen! 1700750489826
Sponsored

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
Mike Levine is the PR lead for Ford. His instagram shows that he has his Raptor! Bodes well! Hey Mike can i give you my retail order number?

1700750489826.png
JP I see you have a Maverick -- are you trading that?

Also - excited to get any scraps of news on the Ranger... this is a good sign!

OP
OP
OH3Cobra

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
My son now has the Maverick - a fun and practical vehicle. His Ridgeline Gen 1 had 248K on it and it was time to part ways. So he got a "dad deal and financing". I'm going to see how I like the Raptor (high expectations) and if the Maverick ST ever comes out may give that a look. If you are looking for a Maverick I know of one that may be available (new build). Direct msg me if interested.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I too have the FordPass app now all I need is the vehicle :crackup:

iBrad81

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
He gets a early production model to help with quality testing, he says so in the comments.

Sponsored

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
My son now has the Maverick - a fun and practical vehicle. His Ridgeline Gen 1 had 248K on it and it was time to part ways. So he got a "dad deal and financing". I'm going to see how I like the Raptor (high expectations) and if the Maverick ST ever comes out may give that a look. If you are looking for a Maverick I know of one that may be available (new build). Direct msg me if interested.
I see - well I don't need a Maverick, I am trading mine for the Ranger. I mistakenly got the 2wd version and am looking to an upgrade ( but - I also do have the hybrid and I will miss the 40MPG.) Considering I only drive 8-10k per year I decided it's not a deal breaker) If anyone wants a hybrid Maverick I know where there is one for sale too... ;-)

OP
OP
OH3Cobra

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I see - well I don't need a Maverick, I am trading mine for the Ranger. I mistakenly got the 2wd version and am looking to an upgrade ( but - I also do have the hybrid and I will miss the 40MPG.) Considering I only drive 8-10k per year I decided it's not a deal breaker) If anyone wants a hybrid Maverick I know where there is one for sale too... ;-)
it'll be about "Smiles per mile" with the Raptor. This will seem thrifty to my GT500 which avgs. 12MPG. with a 12 gal tank...
Sponsored