• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Heated steering wheel - 2022 Lariat Tremor

Mikey B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Good Evening Folks, I've read some controversy surrounding whether a heated steering wheel was available for a 2022 Lariat Tremor, specifically in Canada, not only this forum but anywhere you look online. I'm convinced it is, but can anyone confirm for me how one knows if they have it, particularly if it was purchased used, such as I.

If anyone can provide some info on how they control it, turn on or off that would be much appreciated. As a new owner I'm stumbling across more mysteries about this truck then Hitchcock ever wrote. But I have to say, I love my truck!
Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
The US 2022 Lariat is a big no. Not sure about Canada version but think it's the same. Go test drive one at a dealer to see.

OP
OP
Mikey B

Mikey B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Thanks, the dealer told me no it does not have a heated wheel, but then again he told me the rear window was powered, which it is not. So I can't even trust a dealer sales rep, and we all know the owners manual is useless, its not even noted in hard copy or soft. Its not essential I would just be nice to know if I have it vs not, I'm starting to believe its not. However, I did read one post somewhere that it stated the heated wheel option is in conjunction with autosensing rain wiper activation, which mine has.

Monty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Security
2024 Lariat, comes with both, Powered Rear Window and Heated Steering Wheel.