• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

HOT PEPPER RED Ranger Club Thread

Sponsored

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Ford Ranger HOT PEPPER RED Ranger Club Thread Ranger15

I found this one on the internet

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Ford Ranger HOT PEPPER RED Ranger Club Thread Ranger22

Found this one on the internet

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger HOT PEPPER RED Ranger Club Thread Ranger25

It's hard to find any new pictures of Hot Pepper Red Ranger

Sponsored

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Miata SE, 2004 Deville
I found out earlier this week that Ford uses this color on the Focus and Fiesta. So, we drove over to a dealer this afternoon who advertised they had a Focus in HPR. We were finally able to eyeball the color in full sun. It seems to me to be a 50/50 cross between the Tacoma's Barcelona red and inferno. Its not a bad color, actually my better half really likes it. Me, my preference would have been a ruby red like used on the F-150 but can definitely live with HPR.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2014 GMC Terrain
I found out earlier this week that Ford uses this color on the Focus and Fiesta. So, we drove over to a dealer this afternoon who advertised they had a Focus in HPR. We were finally able to eyeball the color in full sun. It seems to me to be a 50/50 cross between the Tacoma's Barcelona red and inferno. Its not a bad color, actually my better half really likes it. Me, my preference would have been a ruby red like used on the F-150 but can definitely live with HPR.
That's why I didn't order it. The pictures in brochures and online looked to me more like candy apple red which I prefer, but there is definitely an orangish tint to it in real life. I saw it on a Focus and decided to go with Saber instead.