Sponsored

How to activate the "lane CENTERING" when having just the co-pilot360 package?

mdenis

New Member
First Name
Martin
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2024 V6 diesel MS-RT
Occupation
Technical engineer
Hi everyone,

I’m new to the forum and I’m from Belgium. I own a 2024 Ford Ranger MS-RT, which is a fairly rare special edition based on the XLT, with the 3.0L V6 EcoBlue diesel engine and a few small cosmetic upgrades to give it a sexier "road" look.

My Ranger is equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control, 360° camera, BLIS, Lane Keeping Assist, and a lot of other safety features, but it doesn’t have the LANE CENTERING option.

Has anyone here already used FORScan to enable this feature? I’ve spent a few hours going through numerous posts on this forum, but I’ve never come across a complete guide or documentation.

Thanks a lot for your help, guys!

Martin


Thanks a lot for your help!


Martin
Sponsored

 

rugedraw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Javier
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
70
Reaction score
45
Location
Miami, FL
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150; 2023 Bronco Sport; 1991 Mustang 5.0 coupe.
Occupation
Auto Sales
I'm not sure of everything that needs to be enabled to get it to work, but I can give you a good head start.

Enable the toggle for lane centering here in the APIM:

Ford Ranger How to activate the "lane CENTERING" when having just the co-pilot360 package? 1790719940831-hr


You may need to enable the correct animations in the IPC for it to work, too. I am not sure if in your market, you need to enable LA LKS_EuroNCAP or LA LKS LKA. You may need to find one in your country that has it enabled from Ford so what what the correct value in the IPC is. It is possible that the IPC is already configured to display lane centering if it were available, but this bit below is worth keeping in mind:

Ford Ranger How to activate the "lane CENTERING" when having just the co-pilot360 package? 1790720167019-58


You need to enable LCWA (lane centering with assist) in the IPMA here:

Ford Ranger How to activate the "lane CENTERING" when having just the co-pilot360 package? 1790720427250-fs


Enable LCA here in the PSCM:

Ford Ranger How to activate the "lane CENTERING" when having just the co-pilot360 package? 1790720627451-o7


There is another bit in the IPMA that you may need to look into by comparing to another vehicle in your market. LKSStategy (lane keeping system strategy) may or may not be relevant for it to work, but another thing to keep in mind:

Ford Ranger How to activate the "lane CENTERING" when having just the co-pilot360 package? 1790720861958-yq


Again: This is just a guide to get you started. I am not saying this will 100% enable it. There may be other things that need to be changed to get it to work. Make sure you back everything up before diving in. Happy tinkering and good luck.
 
 







Top