• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Last Teaser for Tacoma 2024 May 19th 1:30 am EST/ 10:30 PM PT Reveal

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
#TacoTuesday? Isnā€™t the 19th a Friday? šŸ¤”

OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
#TacoTuesday? Isnā€™t the 19th a Friday? šŸ¤”
depends on what side of the world you live on:) for me it will be Thursday still

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
depends on what side of the world you live on:) for me it will be Thursday still
And in Aus/NZ it'll be Friday afternoon! So I'm just not seeing how Tuesday gets involved here... šŸ˜‚

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Looks like it offers a moonroof. if The Ranger had one I would get it.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Depending upon the hp and torque specs from the tacoma trd pro, it could be a damper on the Raptor Ranger sales. I've been wtg for the Ranger Raptor since it first went to aus/europe years ago. But with no rear air, no moon roof option, no increased leg room in back, etc., I am definitely awaiting the info release on the new TRD Pro to compare it to the Raptor. If it has close to similar power to that of the Raptor, but with increased mpg from the hybrid motor, has moon roof, rear air, better exterior color selections, etc it will be hard not to consider going that direction. Fortunately I'd have access to acquiring/ordering either fairly immediately, so I am good either way. Guess ill know in a couple days which way to go.

The Raptor had better have some decent color options as the puke root beer and blue gray they are promoting look terrible with the code orange interior trim and are not appealing for a sports truck. Was counting on ordering code orange, or even avalanche grey, or something similar if offered, but if the colors are what they are showing on their site and in press releases, it could be a real issue for me.

Last edited:

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Depending upon the hp and torque specs from the tacoma trd pro, it could be a damper on the Raptor Ranger sales. I've been wtg for the Ranger Raptor since it first went to aus/europe years ago. But with no rear air, no moon roof option, no increased leg room in back, etc., I am definitely awaiting the info release on the new TRD Pro to compare it to the Raptor. If it has close to similar power to that of the Raptor, but with increased mpg from the hybrid motor, has moon roof, rear air, better exterior color selections, etc it will be hard not to consider going that direction. Fortunately I'd have access to acquiring/ordering either fairly immediately, so I am good either way. Guess ill know in a couple days which way to go.

The Raptor had better have some decent color options as the puke root beer and blue gray they are promoting look terrible with the code orange interior trim and are not appealing for a sports truck. Was counting on ordering code orange, or even avalanche grey, or something similar if offered, but if the colors are what they are showing on their site and in press releases, it could be a real issue for me.
Not having a moon roof, especially in a Raptor, seems like a big miss. The Raptor should offer all the options. And cool colors!

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
Unless Ford is being super sneaky (and do we really think they can be?), it sure looks like that turtle-poop green is the only unique Raptor color, and otherwise itā€™s the same lame selection as the Ranger: HPR, VB, black, white, silver, gray, gray, and gray with bluish metal flake (A52)ā€¦

OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i think it will be added option like last year etc. Its easy 1.1K too add on for them.

OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unless Ford is being super sneaky (and do we really think they can be?), it sure looks like that turtle-poop green is the only unique Raptor color, and otherwise itā€™s the same lame selection as the Ranger: HPR, VB, black, white, silver, gray, gray, and gray with bluish metal flake (A52)ā€¦
Will the Azure be back you think? I saw 2023 tremor it looked so good.

Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Azure is listed as an option for the Lariat. Surely that means itā€™s up for the Raptor as well. I like that color, it looks good in pics at least. Kinda reminds me of that light blue just about every 80s Ford came in.

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
It's listed as a '24 Ranger color, and some of the press videos showed what looked to be a Raptor in AGM with some graphics. I really don't mind it as a color, but it's 1,000 bucks... šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: MJE
OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's listed as a '24 Ranger color, and some of the press videos showed what looked to be a Raptor in AGM with some graphics. I really don't mind it as a color, but it's 1,000 bucks... šŸ˜³
totally missed it lol.... Thanks. christ... i dont love it that much

OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Azure is listed as an option for the Lariat. Surely that means itā€™s up for the Raptor as well. I like that color, it looks good in pics at least. Kinda reminds me of that light blue just about every 80s Ford came in.
be shame not put it on xlt as well . Not intrested in larait. XLT under 45k yes please.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow a relative bargain here at $800 šŸ˜®. I didnā€™t realize it was a premium option & worth >$500.

To Caveā€™s question, with this kind of profit margin in paint surely theyā€™ll put it on an XLT as well. It canā€™t cost that much more than other paint so most of that should be pure profit.

Ford Ranger Last Teaser for Tacoma 2024 May 19th 1:30 am EST/ 10:30 PM PT Reveal IMG_4913
Sponsored