• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger RAPTOR V6 FORScan spreadsheet?

CrankCase

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I tried connecting to my brothers @VELRPTR 2024 Ranger Raptor earlier this week, I have the latest software and a highly recommended cable, and could not get it to connect. Had a “vehicle not supported, please enter PCM part number and contact the developer”
I am able to connect to my 2023 F150 Tremor, and make changes so it has to be the 2024 Ranger is not supported yet.
I have emailed ForScan to see if there is an ETA, but no word yet.

LFRR13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I tried connecting to my brothers @VELRPTR 2024 Ranger Raptor earlier this week, I have the latest software and a highly recommended cable, and could not get it to connect. Had a “vehicle not supported, please enter PCM part number and contact the developer”
I am able to connect to my 2023 F150 Tremor, and make changes so it has to be the 2024 Ranger is not supported yet.
Ford Ranger Ranger RAPTOR V6 FORScan spreadsheet? IMG_7801

Assuming they’re going by US model years, MY24 vehicles not yet supported. They’re last update was in March, so I’d wager another coming soon since Rangers only just started to hit dealers/customers.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Got my start/stop eliminator today along with a console organizer.
IMG_7787.jpeg

Thanks again!
Sweet! Let us know how the install goes and how long it takes!
And some links to where you bought them, if you don't mind.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
IMG_7801.jpeg

Assuming they’re going by US model years, MY24 vehicles not yet supported. They’re last update was in March, so I’d wager another coming soon since Rangers only just started to hit dealers/customers.

Ya, I saw that too, the quote below from the Forscan forums gave me some hope it might work when they mentioned the Bronco. When we first started doing rangers back in 2019 we used an f-150 spread sheet and everything worked, but I guess the truck had been out globally for some time. We,ll see, hopefully soon I can say goodbye to the chimes, lol.

Have you tried the latest version 2.3.59?
The link (Now 404) I posted above was a February test version of 2.3.59 which became the release version on March 3 2024! See this link: https://forscan.org/download.html

It has been reported to work On 2024 Transits, Expeditions and the above Bronco so far!

If not then contact FORScan! The support instructions are in the same post above and I will post the link again here https://forscan.org/contactus.html#debug_info

Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Sweet! Let us know how the install goes and how long it takes!
And some links to where you bought them, if you don't mind.
Will due, my Raptor is still in transit. Might be a week or two before I can get back to you on the install. The one I installed in the Bronco, took maybe 1o min.

Got those items from down under.

‘The US start stop eliminator people responded to my email that they didn’t have anything for it.

Vnhon2 responded in this thread that they did have them in Australia.
‘I ordered one on the spot, I hate that start stop bs.

Here is the link.
https://raranger.com.au/

JR007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Same here. I will send them an email too. Perhaps that will speed things up.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Ya, Im pretty sure its not Raptor specific, but I got a new adaptor and the latest forscan, with no luck. Even went deep and dug up the PCM number from my as builts ,but Im guessing we are just a bit to soon for this truck.