• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New Ford Ranger Raptor 2023 review by AutoExpress UK

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
How could they price the Ranger Raptor that high when the Colorado ZR2 is already out for $48k U.S. dollars?
Trust me I'd be happy if it was $55K but I bet it's closer to $60K.
The AT4x starts at $57k in white and $57.5k in any other color, so that's a better example than the ZR of where the RR might be.
There are couple of options you get with the AT4x that are not available in the ZR2, such power passenger seat, heads up display.
With ADM (which is the reason I am loyal to no brand) I'm sure the RR will be Well north of $60k.

The way I would option the trucks; and AT4x is $59k and a ZR is $52k. My guess is that in 2024 or 2025 these will be selling for below MSRP, whereas (based on the Raptor), the RR will still be above MSRP. Ultimately, that is what will probably steer me towards one of the twins.......and probably the ZR
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Laramie Sport
I don't know. I just built a ZR2 again online. $51,330 MSRP. That's with two or three packages added on. I don't care about the push bar, light bar on the bed, bead lock wheels, or any other over priced useless options. I do care about heated seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise, etc.

The Ranger Raptor looks totally plain and boring in all the pictures we've seen. If they price it above $60k how will they sell any? I'd buy the Chevy, save ten grand, and come away with the nicer truck inside and out.

No way the Ranger Raptor is over $60k nicely equipped.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I don't know. I just built a ZR2 again online. $51,330 MSRP. That's with two or three packages added on. I don't care about the push bar, light bar on the bed, bead lock wheels, or any other over priced useless options. I do care about heated seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise, etc.

The Ranger Raptor looks totally plain and boring in all the pictures we've seen. If they price it above $60k how will they sell any? I'd buy the Chevy, save ten grand, and come away with the nicer truck inside and out.

No way the Ranger Raptor is over $60k nicely equipped.
o_O

Ford Ranger New Ford Ranger Raptor 2023 review by AutoExpress UK WTF3

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Laramie Sport
I'm just saying... yeah you can deck out a ZR2 to $60k but almost nobody will. It's a very very nice truck at $50k. Ford will surely be competitive. I believe the Raptor will start at the same price.

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
My guess
Tremor Lariat 47k
Platinum 54k
Raptor 60k
In that range anyway.
Just my opinion

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
New Ford Ranger Raptor 2023 review
The new Ford Ranger Raptor performance truck struts its stuff on British soil

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/ranger/359745/new-ford-ranger-raptor-2023-review
Any "new" info is appreciated. Too bad it is so de-tuned :) in England. Always nice to see more pictures of Gen6 models. I'd love to get a plain ole Lariat if one could get the V-6. Have my '19 Lariat pre-sold and dealer even wants a shot at it. But who knows what the timing/availability will actually be? My dealer is still waiting for delivery of a 2022 F-150 Raptor. Not so concerned about price (within whatever passes for reason these days) and will pay cash. First thing I'd do would be to have all the decals removed leaving the "badge" on the tailgate and hope that those bed bars are an option I can delete :)
Sponsored