• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New raptor throwing fault code

MichealStuff

First Name
Michiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor 3.0 2023
Hello,
Thanks letting me join this forum!
I live in the Netherlands and unfortunately got the down tuned 3.0 raptor… but still love the car!

the dealer is very busy and I was just wondering if anybody else got these Codes:
PCM: U101E:00-6-D
ABS: U013:00-28

it won’t star when it throws the code but after pressing it again the code goes away. It has something to do with communication with the gear shift module.

help is appreciated.

kind regards
Sponsored

NC Spuds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Lexus RC 350, GMC Canyon Denali on order
Occupation
Seed potatoes
Hello,
Thanks letting me join this forum!
I live in the Netherlands and unfortunately got the down tuned 3.0 raptor… but still love the truck!

the dealer is very busy and I was just wondering if anybody else got these Codes:
PCM: U101E:00-6-D
ABS: U013:00-28

it won’t star when it throws the code but after pressing it again the code goes away. It has something to do with communication with the gear shift module.

help is appreciated.

kind regards
Michiel, I fixed your quoted message. :like:

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hopefully someone more knowledgeable will jump in - but here's a bump for you.

What part of the Netherlands are you in? I'm flying to Schiphol tomorrow and will be working in Friesland (Joure to Mitselwier) next week. I'll be staying in Leeuwarden & would love to see a Raptor first-hand if you're nearby.

Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
OP

MichealStuff

First Name
Michiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor 3.0 2023
Haha good one!
Unfortunately I live completely on the different side of the Netherlands… so that’s about 300km I guess
Sponsored