Sponsored

No power to back seat outlets

GrimCop

Member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
SC
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I have a basic 2025 Ford Ranger XL 2wd. On the bottom of the center console in the back seat there are 2 usb (1 regular and 1 USB-C) and a 120v outlet. Are these just 'placeholder' outlets since I don't have any upgrades? No power to the USB's and the small light in the corner of the 120v outlet doesn't light up. I know I don't have the inverter under the drivers seat because I checked when I was messing with the bed power panel. Don't really ever use them but was just curious.

Ford Ranger No power to back seat outlets back seat
Sponsored

 

24RangerLariat

New Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
I had the same problem, does it affect the outlets in the bed(if you have them)?

I checked the fuse and replaced it, still didn't work. Turned out to be a faulty OEM inverter. The dealership replaced it and I've had no issues since
 
OP
OP

GrimCop

Member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
SC
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I have no inverter under the driver's seat (not an option I got), so my 12v in the bed works but not the 120v. So, no shock the 120v in the backseat doesn't work, but surprised the 2 USB's don't work either.
Sponsored

 
 







Top