• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE Ranger Club Thread

rangerdrive

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Only 6 days until mine is built and another month of waiting yet :crazy:
I feel ya man... Mine is supposed to be built 1/28, BUT I just found one local to me that is exactly the same with the exception of the upgraded 18" rims which I'm going to replace anyway.... Do I wait, or go get this one this weekend? AHHH

Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
I feel ya man... Mine is supposed to be built 1/28, BUT I just found one local to me that is exactly the same with the exception of the upgraded 18" rims which I'm going to replace anyway.... Do I wait, or go get this one this weekend? AHHH
Save the money by not buying unnecessary wheels and get your truck early. I vote buy it now.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Save the money by not buying unnecessary wheels and get your truck early. I vote buy it now.
Well, the one I could get sooner is the one that has the 18" wheels... I didn't order them initially.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Well, the one I could get sooner is the one that has the 18" wheels... I didn't order them initially.
In that case I wouldn't pay extra to get it 1 month sooner.

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
How much do you think you could get for selling the wheels? Enough to justify pulling the trigger now?

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
How much do you think you could get for selling the wheels? Enough to justify pulling the trigger now?
Depends, you buying? :)

I could probably recover more by selling the Sport 17's wheels and tires than the $895 additional for the 18's. I honestly don't even know what I could get for em.

Sponsored

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Depends, you buying? :)

I could probably recover more by selling the Sport 17's wheels and tires than the $895 additional for the 18's. I honestly don't even know what I could get for em.
Probably not as much as you would like. If people start upgrading tires/wheels to aftermarket then they will be all over Craigslist. I bought a take off set (5) tires/rims off a Jeep Rubicon a couple months ago, with less than a hundred miles on em, for $400.00. His wife said get em out of the garage or get the Jeep out of garage.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Some pics of one of (if not THE) first Rangers sold in SoCal.

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg
That is sharp! If It had a tow package it would be almost like the one I ordered....

rangerdrive

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
That is sharp! If It had a tow package it would be almost like the one I ordered....
Thanks. I wish it had the tow package. That is something I would've included if I would've pre-ordered mine. That and the spray in bedliner. This one came with the drop-in so I'll be getting LineX or Rhino Liner soon. Can't complain though. I love the truck!
Sponsored