• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Question on order priority

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
My dealer said I am one of their first two orders.

The order that was input a day before mine was a “stock” order and my order was input as a “retail” order.
Question. - which order will be built first?

He said my order # is 17777
Sponsored

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
You are in the position I am in. Raptors only had one allocation per dealer and were required to be stock orders (afaik feel free to correct me). Your order is just matter of fact at the moment as it provides no tangible meaning until the next round of allocations go out and I'm starting to lose hope that either of us will be seeing them until November.

Deleted member 6764

From what I hear Ford told everyone to put orders for actual people in as retail instead of stock as retail would be prioritized.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Since each dealer only has 1 Raptor allocation initially, it works a little bit differently. Your order type and priority code doesn't actually matter. Ford will ask each dealer what Raptor they want scheduled. They will either choose yours or the stock. Hopefully they choose yours. But at the same time if they order their stock first, they can sell it for 20K over msrp, so theres that too.
Sponsored