• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Question on window sticker

RR Green Machine

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor, Honda passport
Hello all,

I was lucky to find a shelter green RR last week at a “local” dealer in WI. It arrived to them on Monday, I of course had to drive to see it after their website said..on the lot. They did in deed have it. You are never sure how much to believe from the noise that comes from a salesperson as to why they had it. I asked two people and got the same answer, we are not supposed to have it…OK it’s for sale, so I will stop digging. They had it at 5k ADM, I said nope won’t pay It. I drove into the lot with a 2018 Ruby Red F150 super cab Raptor, so if any attention was paid they should have known I was serious. I drove it and was blown away with the overall feel. I told them I was a buyer at MSRP plus 3k, they said no, but 4k and it was mine. SOLD. Now comes my question. The sticker in all CAPS in the bottom middle states SPECIAL ORDER, does this just mean the person who placed The order for it in 2021..just kidding…didn’t want it or backed out on it? I have looked at several stickers on the google machine and don’t believe that I have seen one marked as such, but I could in fact be wrong.
Sponsored

0ak9

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
If it says special order on it, that means someone ordered it

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Was put in as a retail order is all that means.