• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Built!

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
I guess maybe Ford saw the off center dot and desided to delete the all together.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Built! 1000011271

FarelaneF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
My brother's Ranger Raptor is built! Told him to call the dealer because sometimes the vehicle has already been delivered but the tracker just hasn't been updated. May fly up to go drive it down from the out of state dealer. Will post pictures of that happens.

1000026048.jpg
I hope you are right. My RR blend date was 1/22 (one day before yours) and was one of the vehicles the dealer said was "in transit" to arrive on 2/15. Clearly, that never happened and my tracker is still showing "in production" so we'll see. I'm hoping I can be sitting in it by the end of next week.

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
I guess maybe Ford saw the off center dot and desided to delete the all together.

1000011271.jpg
Weird...... I just got an email that said until we learn to act right they are taking the tracker away... had to go and see for myself.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Built! goof.PNG

Sponsored

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
I hope you are right. My RR blend date was 1/22 (one day before yours) and was one of the vehicles the dealer said was "in transit" to arrive on 2/15. Clearly, that never happened and my tracker is still showing "in production" so we'll see. I'm hoping I can be sitting in it by the end of next week.
When I was talking to Ford chat back in the beginning of February, they had mentioned if your truck is going by road convoy, the status won’t always update to be in transit. I’m wondering if that means going to built status as well. Even the guest(Aly) on All Terrain Nations podcast mentioned the status don’t always line up when the trucks are enroute or even delivered to the dealer.

Mhutch1212

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Parts Manager
My brother's Ranger Raptor is built! Told him to call the dealer because sometimes the vehicle has already been delivered but the tracker just hasn't been updated. May fly up to go drive it down from the out of state dealer. Will post pictures of that happens.

1000026048.jpg
Nice. Now it gets parked in a lot like a ton of others and it’s a sit and wait game.

Foxtrot08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Raptor, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
Lubricant engineer / Division manager
Dot is certainly off center.

Mine is still scheduled for “the week of the 18th” - we will see if it gets bumped up or not.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Built! IMG_4183

I’m really curious how it rides and performs against my Gen 2 Raptor.

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician

Sponsored

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I'm sitting on scheduled, but indeed the green dot is off center :) I didn't realize how long ago I ordered it until this
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Built! 1710168625084

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Read this in Foxtrot's post, "curious how it rides and performs against my Gen 2 Raptor."

Improved handling and ride is one of the major reasons I didn't buy a low mileage '22 or .23 Ranger. I wanted the nextgen6 chassis, because I believe the improvements will be significant.

I'm 65 and the older I get, the more I want my vehicle to do for me. When Ford starts putting CoPilot in the Rangers (and adds interior Alaska to it's road map), I'm going to upgrade again.

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
How dare Ford message me at 3:40 am in the morning and wake me up to tell me that my Raptor was built on 3/13 and awaiting shipping!... Nah, just kidding that's pretty cool news to wake up to.

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Woke me up at 2:55am to tell me the same…looking like 2-3 days and it’ll ship from what I’ve been seeing

donnellb

First Name
Donnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Escape
Yeah, I got the same notification this morning. My build was alive 02/27. So hopefully it doesn't take another 2 weeks for it to ship. On 3/12 my dealer showed me that via VinView it was released to Precision (PVLO) on 02/28 which was the day after it was built. From what I can find on Precision PVLO they are a holding and logistics facility. The last update from them was on 03/07. Hold Created - Quality Assurance Hold (QH). As I told my dealer I'd rather they triple-check quality than send me a broken truck.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Built! 1710432604526-nh
Sponsored