• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

How many Ranger Raptors will be built in 2024 model year? Odds of buying one?

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Geographic Information Systems
Is there any indication how many Ranger Raptors will be built in 24 year. What are the odds of getting ahold of one in 24, besides those folks with the last name of Ford…. Peace.
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
It will be very, very limited, or you're kidding yourself. Think many small dealers will be lucky to see more than 1 or 2.

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I’ve purchased a fully loaded Badlands, Wildtrak on order and I’ve been told I’m on the list for the Ranger Raptor.
If I play my cards right I can order in a few weeks.!.!

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
This is entirely speculative but given that the Ranger isn't quite as intense or high demand as the Bronco equivalent, I'd bet dealership that got 1-2 allocations a year may see 3 or 4. Doesn't mean it will be easy to get your hands on one but there may be a better chance than trying to be a golden ticket holder last year.

Quattr09

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor
I called around to dealers in SE PA this morning, and of the ones who had any clue about the Ranger Raptor, the smallest ADM was $10k. One allocation each. Somehow I was also the first to inquire about them at the four places I called.

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I was told I could get one at MSRP but time will tell. I won't pay over MSRP, I will get a Taco again if thats the case

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Is there any indication how many Ranger Raptors will be built in 24 year. What are the odds of getting ahold of one in 24, besides those folks with the last name of Ford…. Peace.
It sounds like each dealer will get 1 Raptor allocation this year. In Q4, they will get a formula for more allocations. If this is true, there are around 3k dealers in the US which means they will make only around 3k Raptors by the end of this year.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I called around to dealers in SE PA this morning, and of the ones who had any clue about the Ranger Raptor, the smallest ADM was $10k. One allocation each. Somehow I was also the first to inquire about them at the four places I called.
I talked to a dealer that said they are doing a $30k markup. Ford should suspend allocations to any dealer charging markups.

Ranger_Raptor24

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger xlt
Occupation
Mechanic
My local dealer has me down 1st on list for their allocation. I was told theyll have a 8-10k “negotiable” markup.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It sounds like each dealer will get 1 Raptor allocation this year. In Q4, they will get a formula for more allocations. If this is true, there are around 3k dealers in the US which means they will make only around 3k Raptors by the end of this year.
This is 100% correct, but wasn't info that was supposed to leave the dealerships.

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
My local dealer has me down 1st on list for their allocation. I was told theyll have a 8-10k “negotiable” markup.
I'm sure "8-10k" means 10k. They're trying to make it seem not as bad.

Ranger_Raptor24

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger xlt
Occupation
Mechanic
I'm sure "8-10k" means 10k. They're trying to make it seem not as bad.
I’m certain you’re correct. We’re gonna go in tomorrow to run numbers and if they won’t budge then we’re gonna walk.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m certain you’re correct. We’re gonna go in tomorrow to run numbers and if they won’t budge then we’re gonna walk.
And they'll let you as with so few being built initially someone will buy it. Not saying that doesn't suck, but it's reality. Those wanting trd pro or trailhunter tacomas are going to run into the exact same thing for a while.

Last edited:

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was told I could get one at MSRP but time will tell. I won't pay over MSRP, I will get a Taco again if thats the case
The TRD Pro and trailhunter will have the same high mark ups.

Last edited:

BlkPBB21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GX460
Not true. My local Toyota dealer will do MSRP. I am on a TRD Pro list, but I would prefer a RR. I’m not paying an ADM.
Sponsored