• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor coming to the US?

BlockRanger11

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda accord
Occupation
Associate Manager
Is the ranger raptor coming to the us? Has it been confirmed yet? If so how much are we thinking it’ll cost?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP

BlockRanger11

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda accord
Occupation
Associate Manager
I hope it’s around 50k

Reactions: Doc

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 75 Bronco 70 Mach 1 68 Cougar 99 Cobra
Some sources like C&D are guessing the starting price will be in the mid 40s. Hope they're right.

I'm still a bit skeptical that we will actually get the Raptor. Just because left hand drive versions have been spotted testing that doesn't necessarily mean it is coming here. There are plenty of other markets that require left hand drive.

When the current Ranger Raptor came out Ford said everyone would have access to a Raptor. We (North American market) got the F-150 and everyone else got the Ranger. Hopefully current Ford management sees things differently.

On the positive side, when Ford cancelled the Bronco pickup that might have been at least partially due to the fact that we would be getting the Ranger Raptor. They don't need two mid-size high end off-roaders competing against each other.

Personally, I would have liked to see them do a Bronco pickup but oh well. If the Ranger Raptor is sold here and it does get the 3.0L EcoBoost I would probably trade my F-150 for one. Not gonna hold my breath though.
Sponsored