• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor - Exterior Colors combined with Interior Accents & My OCD

OP
OP
TDPD

TDPD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4runner - '24 RR on order
I can definitely see that perspective. I think that combination is one of my favorite potential builds for the RR.
Sponsored

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
I went for the azure gray after almost buying a 3rd gen f150 raptor in that color. I don’t follow any ball games, so for me the lighter blue and orange reminds me of my dad’s 65 shelby cobra he bought in 1971. It is the only original 427 cobra painted gulf racing livery. We even ordered a bunch of Hayley cabinets for our personal paint shop in gulf blue and orange. Azure gray isn’t quite the same, but I believe blue and orange can go well together.
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor - Exterior Colors combined with Interior Accents & My OCD EBE5C8E2-5A3D-4FD4-8B97-FAB7F1F63421

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
I ordered silver, I think the code orange accents will work with silver, black, white & maybe the greys but not blue or the shelter green. Just my opinion, each to their own.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I have no problem with the code orange interior accents and my order is for a Velocity Blue RRaptor. I plan to have the front windows tinted so the only orange that will be easily noticed from outside the vehicle is the stripe on the steering wheel.

If the orange was on the outside of the vehicle, then yeah, I'd choose a different exterior color or have the orange parts Cerekoted if easily accessible and removable.

maxemus

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor
Occupation
Self employed
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor - Exterior Colors combined with Interior Accents & My OCD IMG_7569

Blue and orange all day long. Switched my raptor ranger order from the grey to the Azzure because I love the combo. Have An order for an F350 limited that probably won’t be coming and I really wanted it in AG so I figured I should then get the RR in that color. Plan on using stealth Xpell on it. Should be pretty cool

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor - Exterior Colors combined with Interior Accents & My OCD 87D5999F-24C6-4F22-9D2E-577F80AED8D3
Love those Ford GTs, a Heritage would look great in our collection. Id have to see the Dually in azure gray, we need to trade our 2017 platinum for a new one, but we don’t like the white seats, so platinum all the way, and prolly pearl white again. I think Azure Gray would make a great arctic theme base color, so that’s what I’m gonna go for.
Sponsored