Sponsored

Replacing p-metric Goodyears with KO3

Morningpride

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Nov 11, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
129
Reaction score
161
Location
Philadelphia
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger LT STX
I tow a 20ft travel trailer (3800lbs) with our 24 2.3l. It’s a single axle trailer, and consistently swayed a lot, even with a weight distribution hitch. I replaced the stock 255/70/17 Goodyear A/T with the LT255/70/17 KO3 LRD. What a huge difference! The LT planted the truck, and wildly increased stability. I lost about a mile a gallon because of the AT tread, but it was an investment that was well worth it!

Ford Ranger Replacing p-metric Goodyears with KO3 IMG_8342
Sponsored

 

cb4017

Well-Known Member
First Name
Cliff
Joined
Sep 12, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
149
Reaction score
336
Location
Northern NV
Vehicle(s)
2026 XLT 2.7L FX4
Occupation
USN CPO Retired, FPD Sgt. Retired, CHSO Retired
Good to know. I'll be hauling a small rPod with my truck once I get it broken in.
 
 







Top