• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
You seem knowledgeable about this. Do you think the $1,000 customer cash offer for taking possession before Oct 2 will be pushed back or if they'll move up production at all? I don't see anybody being eligible to get that offer just based on the current timelines.

Also I have a custom order maverick which I've released to my dealer, but Ford emailed me saying they moved production of my truck up by a week a few times now. So that's promising.
I don’t really know much about specific order information unfortunately especially things like customer cash. I am just a regular person trying to be patient for the new model.
Sponsored

Deleted member 6764

You seem knowledgeable about this. Do you think the $1,000 customer cash offer for taking possession before Oct 2 will be pushed back or if they'll move up production at all? I don't see anybody being eligible to get that offer just based on the current timelines.

Also I have a custom order maverick which I've released to my dealer, but Ford emailed me saying they moved production of my truck up by a week a few times now. So that's promising.
My dealer said the $1000 was for custom orders put in before the incentive expired, not received by a certain date.