• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat Snow Ed, 3/23 Raptor shipped
Anyone else hear that Ranger scheduling will start next week for an 8/7 Job 1?

UPDATED:

I can confirm @fordvideoguy just said it on his weekly Youtube show. He said with certainty that job 1 will be August 7th.

It's scheduling next week and there are only 1500 orders in the order bank for the Ranger.

@fordvideoguy do you know if that 1500 number includes the Raptors?
Indeed the 8/7 Job 1 date has reappeared in the latest FDNB. This was changed weeks ago to "TBD" if you recall, so maybe adding 8/7 was an intentional decision.

There is still some conflicting info however, as you can see the 2024MY Production Window in the same document is showing 9/1/23.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 8.58.26 AM.png

Last edited:

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone else hear that Ranger scheduling will start next week for an 8/8 Job 1?
Considering we already know that Production on Job 1 isn’t until September I’d say what you heard isn’t correct.

OP
OP
IPumpFe

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw the September announcement also. This “news” was that Job 1 was being moved up. Might be worth some digging.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I saw the September announcement also. This “news” was that Job 1 was being moved up. Might be worth some digging.
you have a link?

OP
OP
IPumpFe

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t, but it sounded reliable enough for me to share here. I’m calling my dealer in the morning to dig deeper.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I don’t, but it sounded reliable enough for me to share here. I’m calling my dealer in the morning to dig deeper.
That would mean it moved back to the original date? Is it possible wherever you heard it was still quoting what was leaked back in May?

OP
OP
IPumpFe

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would mean it moved back to the original date? Is it possible wherever you heard it was still quoting what was leaked back in May?
That how It sounds. I don’t believe so but why I asked the question to see if anyone else was hearing the same.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
Someone on a Facebook page is saying that this was said on a Long McArthur YouTube show. Is it true? Who knows?

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I can confirm @fordvideoguy just said it on his weekly Youtube show. He said with certainty that job 1 will be August 7th.

It's scheduling next week and there are only 1500 orders in the order bank for the Ranger.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist

Theres only 1500 total rangers ordered in the country? I knew the ranger was the red headed step child of Ford but I didnt think it was going to be that low. I feel like based on this forum alone, 1490 of those are Raptors and 10 are XLTs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Okay the Long McArthur guy talks about it in his latest video starts at: 37:31.

https://www.youtube.com/live/GRHlC3uBGL4?feature=share

He did say 1500 orders in the bank but didn't specify Raptors. No currently constraints. He said the 9/1 push back is false.

I hope this is all true.

Last edited:

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Theres only 1500 total rangers ordered in the country? I knew the ranger was the red headed step child of Ford but I didnt think it was going to be that low. I feel like based on this forum alone, 1490 of those are Raptors and 10 are XLTs
yeah, we do like to rile ourselves up on this forum. 😂 Most normal people probably don't even realize a new Ranger is coming. Once they're on the lots and in the hands of more reviewers, orders will probably tick up.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford

No, it didn't say but I don't think so because it said retail orders and Raptor are stock orders.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, it didn't say but I don't think so because it said retail orders and Raptor are stock orders.
Interesting, so Ford probably doesn't give any info on how many stock orders are made.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Okay the Long McArthur guy talks about it in his latest video starts at: 37:31.

https://www.youtube.com/live/GRHlC3uBGL4?feature=share

He did say 1500 orders in the bank but didn't specify Raptors. No currently constraints. He said the 9/1 push back is false.

I hope this is all true.
From my understanding the production setback was issued via dealer bulletin from Ford not some random rumor on Reddit
Sponsored