• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger
I think mine said it was coming by Convoy
I have the exact same blend date 20240108. What does this mean? I tried searching but couldn’t find a clear answer.
Sponsored

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I have the exact same blend date 20240108. What does this mean? I tried searching but couldn’t find a clear answer.
I think out trucks are brothers...what's the production sequence #/# on your window sticker up left of the vin#? I'm 16/61

GManGeno

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
I believe blend date is when the body and chasis are joined together. Others can confirm.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger
I think out trucks are brothers...what's the production sequence #/# on your window sticker up left of the vin#? I'm 16/61
Unless I’m looking at the wrong thing, it says 712/750

Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Mine is 15/121. I've yet to see anyone with the same blend date. Would be cool to see some numbers from the same build day.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Mines 03/04 and 109/127

Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired

GManGeno

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
I am thinking that the xxx/xxx is more of a lot or batch number. I've seen the second number be really high, as in more than they could make in a day and I've seen the number really low like 114/117. Unless they stopped production or something in a day '117' is really low for a day.

But, if the 117 was a lot or batch of vehicles with similar parts and/or components that would make sense to me. Maybe 117 Lariats in Azure Blue with all with the same package option. Once complete they would plan the next lot of '1254' (random) which would be a bunch of XLTs with a different color and different options.

This would also explain why some of us have waited longer than others to get a build date even if we ordered before them.

Just my $0.02

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am thinking that the xxx/xxx is more of a lot or batch number. I've seen the second number be really high, as in more than they could make in a day and I've seen the number really low like 114/117. Unless they stopped production or something in a day '117' is really low for a day.

But, if the 117 was a lot or batch of vehicles with similar parts and/or components that would make sense to me. Maybe 117 Lariats in Azure Blue with all with the same package option. Once complete they would plan the next lot of '1254' (random) which would be a bunch of XLTs with a different color and different options.

This would also explain why some of us have waited longer than others to get a build date even if we ordered before them.

Just my $0.02
It was explained that the first number was the place your vehicle came down the line that day and the second was the total number for that day. In this case would be total for 2 shifts, if they were running 2, and total of all types, both Ranger and Bronco. Early days in January had low numbers like mine on Jan 8 (61), maybe only 1 shift till the bugs were worked out (61 was the lowest number i saw, hope mine is ok) and as they ramped up the numbers went over 1000. Now with the F150 Lightning plant curtailed and workers moving to MAP, there could be 3 shifts...

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
Can’t wait to see pics of real production vehicles from you all at last. I’m currently a green dot on 3/11 hoping for a checkmark any day now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.