• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The grab handle is integrated into the center-dash, underneath the infotainment system.
Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Nooo! Moving the center brake light down to the tailgate was one of the best next-gen features.
except it's not visible with tailgate down when carrying longer loads. Not sure NHTSA will allow it?

666_rptr

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Colorado Z71
Occupation
Poker Dealer
Not sure NHTSA will allow it?
Oh for sure. I never trust an Alphabet to make smart decisions. Tailgate dropped loads are typically few and far between, and require a flag for visibility to other drivers. Using a flag works great. Even if someone drove around with a tailgate dropped load three times a month, figure less than 10% use time, they usually unload fairly soon. Within 24 hours would be a safe estimate. Enter truck toppers driving around 100% of the time completely blocking center brake light goodness. It’s an illogical law. Plus they often leak. But my reason for not liking top mounted center brake lights is aesthetics. So I guess it sucks to be me 😅

Sponsored

Craig

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
CSA
The grab handle is integrated into the center-dash, underneath the infotainment system.
So there is a grab handle on the passenger side but in the pictures it shows none on the driver's side. The grab handles are in the center console for the passenger to hold on to, the driver has both his hands on the steering wheel, they are for asthmatics nothing else. They will not help with getting into the truck. No rear step on the Raptor, excuse. They would be in the way of the exhaust, designers move the exhaust in 4" and put in a rear box step. FIGURE IT OUT FORD

Night Ranger

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
No rear step might be a deal breaker for me on a baby raptor. Especially at this price point. I use the bumper step very often in my Sierra.
Sponsored