• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
In hindsight, it seems ridiculous. Who could have thought a decade of quantitative easing and $7,000,000,000,000 in deficit spending in the previous three years would've caused inflation 🤦
Whomever didn't see it coming should be institutionalized.
Sponsored

Irontom73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 PSD
My truck is scheduled for the week of September 18. I was hoping for August, but at least now I have an idea.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Someone did say that emails would be going out through Monday so if you haven’t gotten one yet, don’t pull your hair out.

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Are you ordering a non-Raptor? 19 is the lowest priority for retail order. If this is for a Raptor, your dealer is really playing games with you.
Mine says Priority code is 11 and it's a retail order.

Sponsored

SurfRanger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Product Design Engineer
So if these "Sept dates" mean build dates and they hold up, when would you guys be able to actually get your truck?
No Clue. Ill let people who know more about the process to debate it but from another thread someone said it could be as soon as 4-5 weeks till delivery from build date.

sandy_koufax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
There's no way these are going to be seen late Summer 2023, right? I got my build date set for Sept 25 which is early Fall 2023. The earliest I've seen for build dates is September 18. Assuming it takes 3 days to build and you live in Michigan, there's still no way Ford is getting these released in the Summer. I think it's very possible they ramp up production and start scheduling a ton of overtime just in case the UAW strike (contract ends Sept 14) goes on for a long time, but still at earliest that would put everybody at early fall. Does anybody think they'll start Job 1 in August?

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
There's no way these are going to be seen late Summer 2023, right? I got my build date set for Sept 25 which is early Fall 2023. The earliest I've seen for build dates is September 18. Assuming it takes 3 days to build and you live in Michigan, there's still no way Ford is getting these released in the Summer. I think it's very possible they ramp up production and start scheduling a ton of overtime just in case the UAW strike (contract ends Sept 14) goes on for a long time, but still at earliest that would put everybody at early fall. Does anybody think they'll start Job 1 in August?
Important to remember that we’re seeing the earliest production of customer orders. Before those are completed, they have to build batches of trucks for EPA and IIHS testing, executives, marketing samples, and the press. They also don’t start full production right away, they start slow to get their people trained on building them.
So no, you won’t see customer vehicles this summer, but we’ve known that for months now.

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Important to remember that we’re seeing the earliest production of customer orders. Before those are completed, they have to build batches of trucks for EPA and IIHS testing, executives, marketing samples, and the press. They also don’t start full production right away, they start slow to get their people trained on building them.
So no, you won’t see customer vehicles this summer, but we’ve known that for months now.
Line changeovers are in full swing, much of the heavy work has been completed and final tooling trials are being done. Pre-launch vehicles you mentioned above will be produced within the next few weeks and any final tweaks for production will be resolved so they can be ready to start Job 1.

It’s getting very exciting.

sandy_koufax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Line changeovers are in full swing, much of the heavy work has been completed and final tooling trials are being done. Pre-launch vehicles you mentioned above will be produced within the next few weeks and any final tweaks for production will be resolved so they can be ready to start Job 1.

It’s getting very exciting.
You seem knowledgeable about this. Do you think the $1,000 customer cash offer for taking possession before Oct 2 will be pushed back or if they'll move up production at all? I don't see anybody being eligible to get that offer just based on the current timelines.

Also I have a custom order maverick which I've released to my dealer, but Ford emailed me saying they moved production of my truck up by a week a few times now. So that's promising.
Sponsored