• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

SABER Ranger Club Thread

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2014 GMC Terrain
Great pictures. Thanks. Before changing my order from Shadow Black to Saber, I looked at the large samples outside in the sunlight. It appears sort of golden with a little orange in the sunlight.

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
I think Saber looks especially good with blacked out parts and wheels. Here's a Wildtrak model (from Australia).

Ford Ranger SABER Ranger Club Thread 2019-Ranger-Wildtrak

Ford Ranger SABER Ranger Club Thread RangerWildtrak

Sponsored

Sponsored

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
i like this color the best. but didn't want to pay the extra for the sport or tech package it's paired with

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2014 GMC Terrain
i like this color the best. but didn't want to pay the extra for the sport or tech package it's paired with
Yeah, they kind of get you on Saber and also on one of the whites that requires a Lariat I believe.

BlakeRom

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Looks like the securpad option is the one we dreaded. Must wait to see if lariat has the better alternative.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Looks like the securpad option is the one we dreaded. Must wait to see if lariat has the better alternative.
I don’t think it will. I took the keypad off my order because of this. The next year or two will likely see an updated keypad but as of now this will be the only version.
Sponsored