• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread

Sponsored

Sponsored

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 1971 Honda Mini Trail Z50 Restored
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Looked at this one today. Looks much better in person. It may have changed my mind about the factory spray in bed liner, it looked good and I may add it to mine when I order. I like the Ford logo on the head board.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Looked at this one today. Looks much better in person. It may have changed my mind about the factory spray in bed liner, it looked good and I may add it to mine when I order. I like the Ford logo on the head board.
Did you get to drive it? What are your impressions?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 1971 Honda Mini Trail Z50 Restored
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Did you get to drive it? What are your impressions?
I didn't drive that one but I drove the one at Carrage Ford. I was very impressed. Plenty of power. Good solid feel. Noticed how quiet it was while at a stop light, but then I realized that it was the engine auto shut off. I forgot to pay attention to the engine sound since it has some "Synthesized" sound. I am thinking that it must not be too loud or I would have noticed it. I noticed it almost immediately on my Focus RS. Disabled it on that one. I will be ordering soon. Just trying to decide about selling my Super Duty.

JoshE

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I didn't drive that one but I drove the one at Carrage Ford. I was very impressed. Plenty of power. Good solid feel. Noticed how quiet it was while at a stop light, but then I realized that it was the engine auto shut off. I forgot to pay attention to the engine sound since it has some "Synthesized" sound. I am thinking that it must not be too loud or I would have noticed it. I noticed it almost immediately on my Focus RS. Disabled it on that one. I will be ordering soon. Just trying to decide about selling my Super Duty.
Do you know if the synthesized sound can be turned off in a setting? Is it that way on the Focus RS?
Sponsored