RIVAL 4x4 Diamond Sponsor Joined Mar 25, 2024 Threads 11 Messages 117 Reaction score 330 Location Houston TX Vehicle(s) 2024 Ranger Raptor Tuesday at 6:08 PM Thread starter #1 Sponsored
Intercontinental_Ranger Well-Known Member Joined Oct 27, 2025 Threads 7 Messages 181 Reaction score 397 Location Cambridge Vehicle(s) 2025 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Occupation Crisis Cowboy Wednesday at 11:55 AM #2 *unredacted version
dpAtlanta Well-Known Member First Name Dave Joined Jan 30, 2026 Threads 16 Messages 198 Reaction score 472 Location Just North of Atlanta Vehicle(s) 2026 Ranger Raptor, '19 GT350, '24 Bronco Badlands 2Door, '17 718 Yesterday at 6:12 PM #3 How hard was the landing from that height, and what was the speed? The higher the speed, the softer the landing.
How hard was the landing from that height, and what was the speed? The higher the speed, the softer the landing.
Narwhal Truck Toppers Diamond Sponsor First Name Richie Joined Feb 22, 2022 Threads 33 Messages 219 Reaction score 397 Location Colorado Vehicle(s) 24 Ranger Raptor, 21 X5 M50i Yesterday at 7:24 PM #4 The video is on Instagram. It’s incredible how well the RR absorbed this jump.
pablo94sc Well-Known Member Joined Oct 27, 2023 Threads 41 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 1,210 Location TN Vehicle(s) Focus Yesterday at 8:33 PM #5 Of all the songs you have to choose from, including I Believe I Can Fly, you used Purple Rain? WTF?! Sponsored
Of all the songs you have to choose from, including I Believe I Can Fly, you used Purple Rain? WTF?! Sponsored