• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Since Ford is monitoring this forum maybe they will answer a question

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 6753

I ordered my RR in June with the expressed desire to flat tow it behind out Class A, several months later we find out Ford screwed up and with the all wheel drive set up the RR can not be flat towed. I call it a screw up because Jeep owns this space but I have been seeing more and more Rangers being towed behind MHs. I’m a hard core ford truck fan and if I buy a truck it’s a ford. However now my option is to tow it on a trailer which add a whole new load of issues.

so Mr Ford Rep. What gives we heard from a retired ford Eng that said he thought y’all had fix that problem but he retired and left before. My second issue is the Market adjusted pricing, do you really want your customers screwed by some low end dealers. I will never pay $1 above MSRP which is an inflated price already, and I will never do business with dealers that try t9 screw their customers.
Sponsored

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
From what I read the 2024 will not, but the next run 2025 should.

And Ford can't do much to dealers. The dealers have contracts, this is also why Ford is trying to split ICE vs Electric, and go around dealers.