• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Splash Guards for Raptor

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Hi, I see the splash guards as an option for the Raptor during build. Even saw another RR with them on. Ordered the '24 Ranger splash guards directly from Ford but unfortunately they do not fit. Assuming there is a separate SKU for the Raptor. Calling Ford they had very little information and was surprised they didn't fit.

Anyone have any insight on this?
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
Thanks for posting. I was thinking about ordering the fronts. I will wait til this gets sorted out.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Hi, I see the splash guards as an option for the Raptor during build. Even saw another RR with them on. Ordered the '24 Ranger splash guards directly from Ford but unfortunately they do not fit. Assuming there is a separate SKU for the Raptor. Calling Ford they had very little information and was surprised they didn't fit.

Anyone have any insight on this?

I think it may be these ones. I believe the "Redback" was the code name for the Ranger Raptor before it was released.

https://accessories.ford.com/ranger-2024-molded-splash-guard-front-for-redback-series-r1wz16a550ca

https://accessories.ford.com/ranger-2024-molded-splash-guards-rear-for-redback-series-r1wz16a550da

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
The part number is actually visible on the side facing the inside of the wheel well. If anyone who got the splash guards with their build could post the part numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Confirmed, Project Redback was indeed the Ranger Raptor. Those links I posted will get you the splash guards you're looking for.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/06/ford-f-150-raptor-r-ranger-code-names-revealed/

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I think you may be right. Interesting they kept the codename for the part classification rather than the actual trim level name. I'll order these and find out too! Ford has been good on returning the first sets.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I think you may be right. Interesting they kept the codename for the part classification rather than the actual trim level name. I'll order these and find out too! Ford has been good on returning the first sets.
At least you got the non-raptor ones. We can't even order them yet in Canada.

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
Supply chain does not appear to be Ford's strong suite lately
I was really surprised by how many who ordered Raptors didn't add the splash guards as an option... not only does it add to the overall aesthetics but you all know what will happen when you take that baby off-road. 😯

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I was really surprised by how many who ordered Raptors didn't add the splash guards as an option... not only does it add to the overall aesthetics but you all know what will happen when you take that baby off-road. 😯
I didn't build one. I snapped one up when it hit the lot. Was the only one in the color I prefer within 200 miles. I didn't want the secure code doodad nor the extended graphics kit. Figured lack of splash guards would be a simple add on. Now that I know the right part number it's 15 min of labor...

The rear flaps are for the people behind me during rain. The fronts are for the side of the truck since it's getting PPF soon.

Sponsored

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
I just meant when your having a little fun ...this was in addition to the of useful purpose that they serve. It's funny that you mentioned the "doodad" because I added it as well and if I had to say the one buyer's remorse that I have it would be that because I really don't use it.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Interestingly enough, I didn't order them and didn't want them. Wasn't on my order sheet. But when I saw my window sticker online for the first time they were there. I thought about having them removed but just went with it and I'm glad I did. When I saw it for the first time I thought they actually looked pretty good. And then went off on some trails with rocks and could hear them hitting the side steps. So glad I kept them.

So I got you, here you go!

Ford Ranger Ford Splash Guards for Raptor 20240426_194541_resized

Ford Ranger Ford Splash Guards for Raptor 20240426_194526_resized

Ford Ranger Ford Splash Guards for Raptor 20240426_195022_resized

Ford Ranger Ford Splash Guards for Raptor 20240426_195132_resized

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Thank you for sharing that! Interesting. Those appear to be a different part number than the Redback version linked above.

MidnightBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Interestingly enough, I didn't order them and didn't want them. Wasn't on my order sheet. But when I saw my window sticker online for the first time they were there. I thought about having them removed but just went with it and I'm glad I did. When I saw it for the first time I thought they actually looked pretty good. And then went off on some trails with rocks and could hear them hitting the side steps. So glad I kept them.

So I got you, here you go!

20240426_194541_resized.jpg

20240426_194526_resized.jpg

20240426_195022_resized.jpg

20240426_195132_resized.jpg
Thanks for that! Could you post a few pictures of how they look on the truck?

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Thank you for sharing that! Interesting. Those appear to be a different part number than the Redback version linked above.
Are you sure you are referencing the same thing?
The splash guards, I believe, are for inside the wheel wells to help keep some of the junk from getting at the suspension and drive areas.
The mud flaps are....mud flaps. Here is the post when I finally figured it out.
(61) Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger? | Page 2 | Ranger6G - 2024+ Ranger & Raptor Forum, News, Owners, Community (6th Gen)
Sponsored