• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Spray in liner pics pls

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Hi, my RR didn't come with a bed liner. I'm going to take it to LineX or Patriot soon, but I'm wondering about the coverage area of the factory spray-in liner with respect to the rails and how high it goes up, does it cover the top, etc.

If anybody here has the factory spray in liner please post some pics.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Cyrusblack

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Chief Executive Officer of Pencil Sharpening
Hi, my RR didn't come with a bed liner. I'm going to take it to LineX or Patriot soon, but I'm wondering about the coverage area of the factory spray-in liner with respect to the rails and how high it goes up, does it cover the top, etc.

If anybody here has the factory spray in liner please post some pics.

Thanks!
I got the factory spray in liner for my Lariat, it came out great. Happy to take some pix for you. What exactly do you want to see? I saw some pix somewhere here on this forum of the Line-X spray in liner and it looke really good as well. That said, when I ordered this truck the salesman said to get the factory spray in liner because you're not going to get it cheaper anywhere else.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I got the factory spray in liner for my Lariat, it came out great. Happy to take some pix for you. What exactly do you want to see? I saw some pix somewhere here on this forum of the Line-X spray in liner and it looke really good as well. That said, when I ordered this truck the salesman said to get the factory spray in liner because you're not going to get it cheaper anywhere else.
I just saw that there are options when you get a liner, having to do with how far they go up the rails. I want them to match what the factory does. Thanks.

twaderobyn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Admin
Anyone ever use the Rhino type DIY kits? Is it enough product?

Sponsored

RangerRick1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
My RR is coming with the drop-in liner. This was a dealer order. Anyone have any thoughts on or pictures of the drop-in liner? Should I scrap the drop-in and get a spray-in?

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I got a patriot liner like a month ago. It's great! They sprayed under the bed rails. But not on top of the rails. They removed the power and lights inside the bed before the spray in liner

Ford Ranger Spray in liner pics pls IMG_9596

Ford Ranger Spray in liner pics pls IMG_9595

Ford Ranger Spray in liner pics pls IMG_9597

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I got a patriot liner like a month ago. It's great! They sprayed under the bed rails. But not on top of the rails. They removed the power and lights inside the bed before the spray in liner

IMG_9596.jpeg

IMG_9595.jpeg

IMG_9597.jpeg
Awesome, this is what I needed. Thanks!

Sponsored

Rhite95

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2014 Roush Mustang stage 3
Occupation
N/A
My RR is coming with the drop-in liner. This was a dealer order. Anyone have any thoughts on or pictures of the drop-in liner? Should I scrap the drop-in and get a spray-in?
If it were me I would, you can get dirt and water stuck under the liner and cause scratching.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Google it but I think people will tell you that drop in liners do things like trap water, promote corrosion etc. IDK what the drop in cost sbut I understand that the factory spray-in liner is a very good deal, so it probably won't cost you much more.

Jeflow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 F150 4x4, 2014 Ford Edge, 2014 F150 Raptor SE
Occupation
Retired Mechanic, Equipement operator, CDL truck driver.
I would scrap the drop in, they tend to scuff the paint. The spray on is the way to go for longevity.

RangerRick1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I would scrap the drop in, they tend to scuff the paint. The spray on is the way to go for longevity.
Yeah. Too bad the dealer chose the drop-in over the spray-in. I accepted delivery of my RR so I have the drop-in already installed. Oh well. You think I should trash the drop-in and get LineEx altogether? Seems like there's an opportunity cost. I do plan on getting a tonneau cover. So, do you think it's OK to keep the drop-in for now if I have a tonneau cover?
Sponsored