• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

This one takes the cake...

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 MINI Cooper S Modified
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
Very nice! But as great as it is and the mods he made...it still has the annoying double honk when closing the door :LOL:
Speaking of double honks, I remember hearing about this annoyance before I took delivery...forgot about it since but have never heard this once since putting 27k miles on my Ranger:)
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Speaking of double honks, I remember hearing about this annoyance before I took delivery...forgot about it since but have never heard this once since putting 27k miles on my Ranger:)
That's because you never get out of your truck. lol :giggle:

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
My personal opinion but I disagree...this one is a REAL Raptor and has the right details...SEMA Rangers were mostly all overlanders which is what I'm into...not that I can match any of them...but for shear power stance, this one takes the cake...

Sponsored

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT sport 4x4, 2016 Ford Escape SE AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Director of Development / Residential Construction
JMO, its kinda nice not that I'm at all who they are going to market that probably-pricey mini beast to. Its kinda borderline ticky-tacky, just say'n if you want a Raptor just go buy a raptor...

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
JMO, its kinda nice not that I'm at all who they are going to market that probably-pricey mini beast to. Its kinda borderline ticky-tacky, just say'n if you want a Raptor just go buy a raptor...
I'm pretty sure it's a real Ranger Raptor...look at the side panels and the suspension...rear has multi links and coil springs...fronts has extended arms...they do exist overseas as in this case and has the turbo diesel (language sounds like Thailand or near there)...this one's embellished and done right IMO...

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WorldRanger 2AW & TKE, several VW Rabbit (Golf) MK2
Open the door while the engine runs and u will ... hate it than!

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
Open the door while the engine runs and u will ... hate it than!
Strange...I've done that a million times (open door while engine is running) and never heard any honkso_O

Is this a key-less Lariot thing? Mine's XLT with key ignition...

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Strange...I've done that a million times (open door while engine is running) and never heard any honkso_O

Is this a key-less Lariot thing? Mine's XLT with key ignition...

Not sure if it's just the Lariat but you have to actually close the door while it's still running and as you walk away you'll get the double honk. Mine does it right about the time I get to the tailgate area. I've had my door just open while running and have never had it happen.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
Not sure if it's just the Lariat but you have to actually close the door while it's still running and as you walk away you'll get the double honk. Mine does it right about the time I get to the tailgate area. I've had my door just open while running and have never had it happen.
Yup...sounds like the Lariot with key-less fob...makes sense that the truck would yell at you not to walk away with the key LOL...I've walked away with mine running, keys in the ignition, door closed...it has no way to tell that I've left :bandit:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Yup...sounds like the Lariot with key-less fob...makes sense that the truck would yell at you not to walk away with the key LOL...I've walked away with mine running, keys in the ignition, door closed...it has no way to tell that I've left :bandit:

You need to rig it up so all your lights come on when you walk away lol That'll get your attention :giggle:

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
You need to rig it up so all your lights come on when you walk away lol That'll get your attention :giggle:
And with all those lights, it'll cook him like a turkey :LOL: