• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

This one takes the cake...

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 MINI Cooper S Modified
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
You are the director of lighting !!
I'll take the job:like:

I saw an older suv with a custom roof rack that housed FOUR light bars...one facing front, two facing towards the sides, and one to the rear:) He had me beat...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor

I saw an older suv with a custom roof rack that housed FOUR light bars...one facing front, two facing towards the sides, and one to the rear:) He had me beat...

You should've flicked all yours on at the same time. Would've freaked him out thinking the aliens were coming and drove him into a ditch. lol

Sponsored

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1931 Ford - 2017 Tacoma-19 Ranger 4x2 lariat
Occupation
retired mechanic

Yeah but you can see yours from space.:handsinair::LOL:

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 MINI Cooper S Modified
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
You should've flicked all yours on at the same time. Would've freaked him out thinking the aliens were coming and drove him into a ditch. lol
Oh ya BTW...because all these lights are connected to the Trigger and operated by their app, there's a setting to dim any and all (why?) and also RAPID FLASH 360 like a cop car! I've tried that with all of them on while flashing...Hell ya, talk about a rolling epileptic seizure machine...might be effective against mobs of Zombies...at least the ones that still have eyes:)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Oh ya BTW...because all these lights are connected to the Trigger and operated by their app, there's a setting to dim any and all (why?) but RAPID FLASH like a cop car! I've tried that with all of them on while flashing...Hell ya, talk about a rolling epileptic seizure machine...might be effective against mobs of Zombies:)
:LOL::LOL::LOL: OMG I would pay money for this if you can get this on video!

Sponsored