• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

UK ordered Next Gen Ford Ranger Raptor order is being built this week!

dwilliam

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
UI Developer
I had an update from the dealer that my new Raptor is being built this week and yesterday the order status was body offline and an estimated production date of 15 July 2022 with October delivery! I'm so excited as I sold my gen 1 Raptor a few weeks ago and the dealer is telling me not many will be delivered this year.

Check with your dealer If you're from the UK and have an order. :)
Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Congrats that's exciting news! Hopefully, you guys work out all the kinks for us NA customers ;-)

Kristian87uk

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
I had an update from the dealer that my new Raptor is being built this week and yesterday the order status was body offline and an estimated production date of 15 July 2022 with October delivery! I'm so excited as I sold my gen 1 Raptor a few weeks ago and the dealer is telling me not many will be delivered this year.

Check with your dealer If you're from the UK and have an order. :)
Excited for ya man. Curious to know what UK info you managed to get your hands on before ordering? Obviously nothing on the website yet.

Appreciate anything you can share, or point me in the direction of :)

OP
OP

dwilliam

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
UI Developer
Excited for ya man. Curious to know what UK info you managed to get your hands on before ordering? Obviously nothing on the website yet.

Appreciate anything you can share, or point me in the direction of :)
Hi, what do you mean nothing is on the website? The ford site has had the builder for the new raptor for weeks.

Kristian87uk

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
Hi, what do you mean nothing is on the website? The ford site has had the builder for the new raptor for weeks.
Ah, my apologies. I didn't read the title properly, I'm more interested in the non Raptor variants. Ignore me lol

Sponsored
OP
OP

dwilliam

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
UI Developer
Ah, my apologies. I didn't read the title properly, I'm more interested in the non Raptor variants. Ignore me lol
How's your Mustang? I changed to that instead anyway.

Kristian87uk

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
How's your Mustang? I changed to that instead anyway.
Showing its age a little! Had a tough couple of years with ~£2k spent tracking and fixing a suspension (rear shocks) and wheel bearing issue. Not long before that I had the pinion seal replaced as well as it had a minor leak.

Apart from that though it's great. A bit neglected this year due to the cost of fuel but still no plans to get rid! I do from time to time entertain the idea of trading up to a Raptor, but just don't know if I can see myself without the Mustang
Sponsored