• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What color did you order ?

What color did you order your new Ranger in ?

• Total voters

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Just curious about which color choice among our members is the most popular.
PLEASE---Only vote if you have ordered a 2019 Ranger. Thanks :)
Sponsored

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
I lived in iowa, Sioux city for 30 years and well you must be bored 2am? Please take this as well intended. Not a slight or anything bad.

OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
I lived in iowa, Sioux city for 30 years and well you must be bored 2am? Please take this as well intended. Not a slight or anything bad.
LOL :cwl: No worries. Insomnia sucks. Been a night owl my whole life. And since I'm retired, I go to bed when I get tired and I wake up....when I wake up :thumbsup:

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'16 Explorer, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Wow, Black is the least ordered color so far? It looks really good in Black too. I almost did Black, I just didn't want wash it all the time.

I really wish they offered it in the more flat colors that are trending now like the Toyota's have. I saw a Raptor in a concrete color the other day that looked really good.

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
I saw a review that had the black with the sports package. It looked really good. It's making me rethink getting lightning blue.

Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP Mustang, 2006 GMC Sierra, 2015 Suzuki King Quad, 2006 883/ 1200 Sportster conversion
Occupation
Retired
I saw a review that had the black with the sports package. It looked really good. It's making me rethink getting lightning blue.
Oxford White...I live on a dirt road and any other color after 1 trip down the road turns lime rock dust.
Regards
Doc

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
Wow, Black is the least ordered color so far? It looks really good in Black too. I almost did Black, I just didn't want wash it all the time.

I really wish they offered it in the more flat colors that are trending now like the Toyota's have. I saw a Raptor in a concrete color the other day that looked really good.
I was talking to a board member here about just that. Toyotas have some really good looking flat colors and I especially like that clay or concrete color.

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Hi Ren I did the 3-11, hated 11-7. Then rotating 12s. Where are you in Ia?
Well as I see it if wake up in the morning its a good day. Hell I am getting senile forgot the question Oxford had a black one15 years ago in SC and spent hours cleaning and loess hill dirt one latter wasted time. Oh I did vote.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Hi Ren I did the 3-11, hated 11-7. Then rotating 12s. Where are you in Ia?
Well as I see it if wake up in the morning its a good day. Hell I am getting senile forgot the question Oxford had a black one15 years ago in SC and spent hours cleaning and loess hill dirt one latter wasted time. Oh I did vote.
Pannwfn-- I'm in Mason City (north central right off I-35). Before I joined the USAF, I always worked 2nd shift when I could. I'm trading in my Ram Sport which is black....looks great for 15 minutes after you wash it, then it just becomes a game of dodging puddles. Where you at in MS ? I was just down that way last Dec (2017) for my son's wedding and then took a charter down on the gulf this last summer--GOOD times !! Him and his wife just moved up to Meridian from Hattiesburg so she can go to physical therapy assistant school. Planning on another fishing trip in a few months.

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
My grandparents live in Mason City. I used to live in Red Oak, near Council Bluffs. I also went to college right out of the Army in Waverly on the other side of the state. I was born in Dubuque. I've been in Florida since 92, though.

Sponsored

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Waveland next to Bay St Louis. They have great fishing, just too far out from here for deep water. Or my boats too small? Redfish and trout mostly depends on the time of year as how big they get. Right now the hot fishing is in La. And that ain't in California. It's a little over an hour from me and I have a camper there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Waveland next to Bay St Louis. They have great fishing, just too far out from here for deep water. Or my boats too small? Redfish and trout mostly.
We took a charter from Gulfport--9-Ball Gulf Coast fishing. Had a great time and caught a bunch of fish--black tip sharks, sailfin catfish, lots of redfish and jack crevalle. Going again in Apr-May timeframe....hope my new Ranger is here by then.

OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
My grandparents live in Mason City. I used to live in Red Oak, near Council Bluffs. I also went to college right out of the Army in Waverly on the other side of the state. I was born in Dubuque. I've been in Florida since 92, though.
I grew up around Waterloo and lived in Omaha (Ralston) for about a year working at Fruehauf (now LBT) as a weldor. I have family in Waverly and partied at the OP a few times and spent many hours and a lot of miles cruising University Ave in W'loo/Cedar Falls in the mid to late 80's.

OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
WOW !!! Looks like Lightning Blue (at this time) has taken the lead, ahead of Hot Pepper Red by 4.

Crismac

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT, 2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Railroad Conductor
I have overlooked this thread somehow, my vote has now brought Magnetic into a tied for 2nd.
Sponsored