• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2023 Ranger Raptor leae/purchase

ejcaman1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger & 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know if Ford is taking deposits on the 2023 Ranger Raptor yet?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ejcaman1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Please do so if you think he can answer the question.

Thanks..........

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
This makes no sense to me. Why does Ford not open there site to preorder vehicles. It's like there's a secret way of preordering.
Curious if you do get an early vehicle if the dealer will gouge you. In NA dealers will get the first run vehicles then jack the price up above the MSRP. Bronco's were and are going $10 K above purchase price. Ford has said they will not allow this but, it still goes on. I think the dealer can do what they wish and Ford can do nothing. Supply and Demand.

OP
OP

ejcaman1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
And why does Europe get first crack at this new vehicle? You notice that all teh new Ranger videos have right hand drive!

Reactions: Doc

Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
And why does Europe get first crack at this new vehicle? You notice that all the new Ranger videos have right hand drive!
Because Ranger is a world vehicle before a US vehicle, designed in Australia. The outgoing model has been available since late 2010 here, the US didn't get it until 2018 and then it was a modified vehicle with different engines. The vast majority of Europe is LHD FYI, the UK is the notable exception. Most of the media coverage is coming from the home of the Ranger, i.e. Australia.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Does anyone know if Ford is taking deposits on the 2023 Ranger Raptor yet?
No, the release of the new Ranger in the US has not occurred yet.

AssolMarandy

First Name
Wins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
As for the Raptor, the only thing I dont like is the width. Oh and the silly infotainment center. As for the rest of the truck I like it!! My nest Ranger will definitely be the next generation. I just hope the front diff locker is available in non Raptor variants I'm cheking this information with vehicle inspection report.In USA the ordering system is “officially” supposed to open within a few weeks as I know but it was coming to the USA as an early 2023 model year vehicle then local dealerships can start building their unofficial order lists.
Sponsored