• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

PNW Ranger Raptor Owners Thread

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
Like everybody I'm Waiting on my Ranger but thought I would start a PNW owners thread for the hell of it while we wait and speculate.
Mine is now off the assembly line and waiting to ship at some point hopefully this century but we will see.
Feel free to post Anything and everything PNW RR related Here
Sponsored

Last edited:

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
Like everybody I'm Waiting on my Ranger but thought I would start a PNW owners thread for the hell of it while we wait and speculate.
Mine is now off the assembly line and waiting to ship at some point hopefully this century but we will see.
Same and Same - got mine through a tiny dealer in WA that didn't wanna throw ADM at me and allowed me to have their stock allocation. My truck shows built but still hasn't been released for sale.

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same and Same - got mine through a tiny dealer in WA
Yeah I ended up placing my order through a small dealer in eastern Washington after a bunch of phone calls. I am surprised by the number of dealers asking 10-15k ADM on orders in Washington and Oregon. Even the dealer I got my bronco through wanted 15k, Umm yeah No

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
ok, dumb question. WTH is PNW??

Sponsored

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
Mine's not a Raptor, just a lowly Lariat FX4.
Ordered May '23, finally got scheduled for 3/11, and hoping to not be bumped.

But the potential problem now will be shipping all of these Trucks (1000's of them) late March or early April - all ready to go at the same time, Yikes!
I talked to a local guy here with a nice Bronco who said he waited for a year for his to be built, but said that it arrived only 3 weeks later after being finally built. So, I guess that it could happen as fast as that, but more likely there will be a severe 'log-jamb' getting all of these trucks shipped out to their destinations, all at the same time; and that might then take a couple of months - I dunno.

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine's not a Raptor, just a lowly Lariat FX4.
Ordered May '23, finally got scheduled for 3/11, and hoping to not be bumped.

But the potential problem now will be shipping all of these Trucks (1000's of them) late March or early April - all ready to go at the same time, Yikes!
I talked to a local guy here with a nice Bronco who said he waited for a year for his to be built, but said that it arrived only 3 weeks later after being finally built. So, I guess that it could happen as fast as that, but more likely there will be a severe 'log-jamb' getting all of these trucks shipped out to their destinations, all at the same time; and that might then take a couple of months - I dunno.
Nice Hopefully the build date holds!
Yeah i have had shipping times of 3 weeks on my raptor and approx 4 weeks on my bronco from build completion and ford seems to be at about 2-4 weeks currently for vehicles that are OKTB but we will see once ford releases the Ranger. Sure they will scale the rail shipments once they are released.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Same boat

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I am lucky no rail shipment for me once it built. Made in Michigan then a shipment over the border to Ontario, Canada. :clap:

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
I plan on taking a trip to the PNW. Always wanted to drive along the coast. I think I might drive the RR.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan on taking a trip to the PNW. Always wanted to drive along the coast. I think I might drive the RR.
Definitely worth it, This whole region is beautiful. I am originally From Santa Cruz, CA Born raised lived for 40yrs and if you want to go that far south I would also highly recommend driving Hwy 1 from San Francisco to at least Monterey/Big sur.

Last edited:

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Definitely worth it, This whole region is beautiful. I am originally From Santa Cruz, CA Born raised lived for 40yrs and if you want to go that far south I would also highly recommend driving Hwy 1 from San Francisco to at least Monterey/Big sur.
Always been a bucket list item. Fly into San Diego and drive up the whole west coast

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Always been a bucket list item. Fly into San Diego and drive up the whole west coast
Yeah my wife had never driven the California coast other than visiting Santa Cruz so last year we took the Bronco Down and did SF To LA, She loved it and she has shown me around the Washington/Oregon coast.

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Yeah my wife had never driven the California coast other than visiting Santa Cruz so last year we took the Bronco Down and did SF To LA, She loved it and she has shown me around the Washington/Oregon coast.
Ya be a beautiful place to live up where you’re at. Look forward to your guys Raptor shots in the PNW!

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Alaska here, but I bought my Raptor in Louisiana and will be driving to Bellingham for the ferry to Whittier,Alaska.
I plan on buying a Yanmar tractor with backhoe and trailer and being that home with me.
Sponsored