• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

PNW Ranger Raptor Owners Thread

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
Mine's not a Raptor, just a lowly Lariat FX4.
Ordered May '23, finally got scheduled for 3/11, and hoping to not be bumped.
Well, good news!
Mine has indeed been built. My Blend Date was last Wednesday, 3/13; all of my Modules populated this morning; and my Tear Tag appeared this afternoon.
Now we will see just how long it takes to get one shipped/delivered to the Puget Sound Area of Washington.
:fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Last edited:

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Well, good news!
Mine has indeed been built. My Blend Date was last Wednesday, 3/13; all of my Modules populated this morning; and my Tear Tag appeared this afternoon.
Now we will see just how long it takes to get one shipped/delivered to the Puget Sound Area of Washinton.
Mines been sitting since 1/12. We will probably get it the same time. (or you sooner) Well i guess it would depend on the dealer location. I already see ppl who were just built 2 weeks ago getting there's.

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
Definitely worth it, This whole region is beautiful. I am originally From Santa Cruz, CA Born raised lived for 40yrs and if you want to go that far south I would also highly recommend driving Hwy 1 from San Francisco to at least Monterey/Big sur.
From Prundale myself just east of Monterey. But in the Midwest now.
My Raptor was also delivered to the dealer today 3/20
I do a lot of work for Ford so some of my friends helped me speed things along.
Was invited to go watch the build but was stuck at another plant.
Tomorrow hope to find out when I can pick it up.
Hopefully before next Wednesday 3/27 as I have to go to Ford Buffalo stamping for a week.

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
Well, good news!
Now we will see just how long it takes to get one shipped/delivered to the Puget Sound Area of Washington.
More good news!
I got the official "Built" email from Ford early this morning; and the Tracker does indeed show that my Truck is Built, and awaiting shipping.
Things are starting to happen - FINALLY !

Sponsored
OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
From Prundale myself just east of Monterey. But in the Midwest now.
My Raptor was also delivered to the dealer today 3/20
I do a lot of work for Ford so some of my friends helped me speed things along.
Was invited to go watch the build but was stuck at another plant.
Tomorrow hope to find out when I can pick it up.
Hopefully before next Wednesday 3/27 as I have to go to Ford Buffalo stamping for a week.
Nice, Lucky guy with a quick delivery!
Monterey bay FTW, I have a couple of friends who live in Prundale that i used to Autocross with at fort ord.

Last edited:

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
Nice, Lucky guy with a quick delivery!
Monterey bay FTW, I have a couple of friends who live in Prunedale that i used to Autocross with at fort ord.
BTW: I see many people claim they were built weeks or a month ago and not shipped.
Mine came off the line on the 14th and was shipped in less than a week. This seems odd as many others seem to be in limbo?
Like to think maybe my friends over there helped it out a little.
I work often for different departments and not directly with MAP so it is my friends contacting there friends, so???

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW: I see many people claim they were built weeks or a month ago and not shipped.
Mine came off the line on the 14th and was shipped in less than a week. This seems odd as many others seem to be in limbo?
Mines one of them in limbo, Ford chat said it was released from the Body company for the liner over a month ago and was then awaiting shipping, I did get an email several weeks ago saying there was a delay but that was after i had already got the info from ford chat. Still has not moved on the tracker to built as of this morning, Just stopped checking and it will show when it shows

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Like to think maybe my friends over there helped it out a little.
I work often for different departments and not directly with MAP so it is my friends contacting there friends, so???
The timing of deliveries aligns with the media event and the blackouts lifting. The vehicles that were produced earlier are likely buried by newer builds and won't ship until they can be accessed to do so.

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This spurred me to reach out to ford chat again to see what they had to say " Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. The last status update was on Feb-19-2024. Your ETA is Mar-29-2024 " We will see about that i will just be happy when it ticks over to built status.

Sponsored

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
This spurred me to reach out to ford chat again to see what they had to say " Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. The last status update was on Feb-19-2024. Your ETA is Mar-29-2024 " We will see about that i will just be happy when it ticks over to built status.
That seems to be good news for you!
West coast go by rail, so that would explain the 9 days from ship.
It is easy to see if it is built. Can enter the VIN in your Ford Pass connect app.
Once it is built the modem will come online when it is built. It will tell you actitation pending. ( waiting to be excepted on truck screen)
If it is not active it will not show your truck with color and such.

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That seems to be good news for you!
West coast go by rail, so that would explain the 9 days from ship.
It is easy to see if it is built. Can enter the VIN in your Ford Pass connect app.
Once it is built the modem will come online when it is built. It will tell you actitation pending. ( waiting to be excepted on truck screen)
If it is not active it will not show your truck with color and such.
Yeah it was added to my Ford pass app the moment modules went live in the beginning of feb, For all I know it could be to the Spokane or Boise marshalling yard as soon as this weekend. I could call the dealer for more accurate info on current location but don't want to waste their time for info when it will be here when it gets here. Honestly my wait time is about as long as it was for my '18 raptor and at that time I was running a Ford bodyshop back home.

Last edited:

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
Ya, that was about the same way I was looking at it.
First 6 months checked nothing.
When over at Dearborn in Dec check and found most all parts were in so had it internally checked on every 3 or 4 weeks.
It was built on the first build date given, so that was good.
Dealer called me an hour ago and said they have it, already knew that but dealing with a new issue.
Bought it for a 4 down tow behind our 41' pusher only to find it is now listed as a non-4-down towable although it is the same hardware as the Bronco.
Seems they might have built on the old Bronco version that still had issues with the EBB when the ABS module would go to sleep.
So instead of fixing it they just changed it to no tow and likely turned off the code for switching the transfer case into neutral tow.
Guessing that was easier then dealing with possible liability issues like they had to do with the Bronco as it was always listed as 4 down towing.

The Bronco had a temp fix of removing the ABS fuse before towing so it would not cause issues until it was fixed.

OP
OP
SCFast

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya, that was about the same way I was looking at it.
First 6 months checked nothing.
When over at Dearborn in Dec check and found most all parts were in so had it internally checked on every 3 or 4 weeks.
It was built on the first build date given, so that was good.
Dealer called me an hour ago and said they have it, already knew that but dealing with a new issue.
Bought it for a 4 down tow behind our 41' pusher only to find it is now listed as a non-4-down
Oh shit that sucks for sure, My wife said she had read that and thought it was odd as our bronco is flat tow capable...But we have now plans for it as a tow so we did not think much beyond that.