Sponsored

Search results

  1. Wolfbox G900 TriPro Mirror Dash Cam - Install and Review

    You also need a 20mm double ball 2” adapter Amazon and the Wolfbox kit that replaces the back piece with the rubber straps
  2. Wolfbox G900 TriPro Mirror Dash Cam - Install and Review

    Going to have to do this piecemeal then. This is the bracket that attaches to the back of the camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09N26Q1XK?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_10&tag=206w-20
  3. Wolfbox G900 TriPro Mirror Dash Cam - Install and Review

    There is a thread that discusses this, going to try to post the link. https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/conversations/wolfbox-mount-on-an-xlt.4557/#convMessage-25865u
  4. Has anyone found a good folding sun shade?

    I put my shade in yesterday morning. My truck sits in the direct Florida sun. The entire interior is noticeably cooler than the day before when I did not have the shade. I think most of the heat gain is through the front windshield. That said, I had the side windows tinted to match the back...
  5. Has anyone found a good folding sun shade?

    Yes but the steering wheel and seats seem cooler.🥶❄️
  6. Has anyone found a good folding sun shade?

    Based on your recommendation, I ordered one and got it today. Good fit, thanks for posting this.
  7. Has anyone found a good folding sun shade?

    I just ordered one, thanks for sharing!!
  8. Has anyone found a good folding sun shade?

    I am doing the ceramic coating, about $180 last I checked. This temp was 6 days before the official start of the Florida summer
  9. What does this bar above the infotainment do?

    Sorry, I don’t. Maybe a search on this site.
  10. What does this bar above the infotainment do?

    I saw someone had produced a RANGER or RAPTOR decal that fits in that space. I think others might have used it for micro switches.
  11. Rear Folding Headrests installed in Ranger Raptor - DIY how-to

    I would agree with this. When I was reviewing other posts about this, I don’t recall seeing anything that would make these incompatible.
  12. Clamp symbol on Tailgate of RR 2024 model

    Literally a place to clamp stuff down. I would not put a lot of pressure.
  13. Rear Folding Headrests installed in Ranger Raptor - DIY how-to

    If your interior is black, these are almost a direct match. My wife, who is the Fine brush person in our relationship, said that the pattern was almost in distinguishable. I bought them from a Ford dealer. I think I paid $85 for the two including shipping. The part #s are the same for both...
  14. An Easy Mod - Decal Removal

    I bought them from Vinyl Fox. I paid $65 but that included the set up fee. They have them on the website for $45 including shipping. I think this is the link...
  15. What is this for?

    So what happens when it reaches the “point”? I get some overflow in my truck bed? Like I said, 2 years and no issues. I can live with that. My factory spray in bed liner doesn’t have holes in it.
  16. What is this for?

    2 years - jit’s never once been an issue.
  17. What is this for?

    I have a FORD Rev cover which is a 4 panel cover. But I think it’s similar to one of the BakFlip
  18. What is this for?

    I used the area under the rail rather than drilling through those plugs. Drilling through the plugs is the recommended in the instructions. I didn’t want to drill them because they were covered with factory bed liner. Been like this 2 years with no issues.



Top