No idea why American Eagle is selling this hat but had to order it when it went 30% off! Just wanted to share
https://www.ae.com/us/en/p/men/accessories-socks/hats/ae-ford-ranger-retro-hat/0221_8877_100
Hey guys. Saw a few discussions on here with similar issues, but none were updated with any fix or resolution.
Bought my 2026 Ranger XLT about 6 weeks ago. It has the switchblade key/remote. On Sep 6, I went to unlock the truck and nothing happened. Walked closer, still nothing. Tried to lock...
One of the very few gripes I have with my Ranger is the plastic front bumper. We have a lot of deer here so it's only a matter of time before I tap one!
I'm just shocked nobody makes a simple, clean bull bar for our trucks. I want something that isn't huge or intrusive or off roady looking...
Insane that Ford didn't give us a way to let the rear seat middle seatbelt sit flat when the seats are down!
I bought a 3 pack of these retainers from China that took forever to get here, but it works like a charm! Wanted to sell the other 2 just to help anyone out. Not looking to profit...
Hey guys. I'm planning ahead here. I use to maintain all of my vehicles myself but I've gotten older, and new cars have gotten more complicated. Tie that into the fact that our Rangers don't have a proper transmission dipstick or drain plug, and the diffs don't have drain plugs, I'm going to let...
Hey guys. I'm actually OK with the quality of the stock speakers in my 2026 XLT; however, they just don't get loud enough for me. In my old Subaru, and my wife's Mazda, you can turn the volume three quarters of the way up won't even hear yourself singing over the music! On my Ranger, even at max...
Hey guys. Curious if anyone here has installed the Rival 4x4 Radiator Skid Plate on a non-FX4 Ranger?
https://www.rival4x4usa.com/products/rival-aluminum-radiator-skid-plate-2024-2025-ford-ranger-non-fx4?srsltid=AfmBOor6aZSDUIp19XldHnd5f_tKeF6rS_Q-wn9j7HLMcMC0V_2pLU6q
It's interesting... their...
Hey guys. Tried to do some reading but I've hit a dead end. I hate the front air dam on my 26 XLT non FX4. I didnt realize the FX4 didn't have the air dam!
I'd like to remove it on mine, but I'm not finding how to remove it. I've seen some posts online (reddit, Facebook) where guys said they...
Hey guys, figured I'd do this little experiment today and post about it if anyone is curious. Never had a truck before so the rear window is a cool new feature for me! I had always read that air should ventilate out the rear window, but I smoked a cigar on the ride home last week and noticed the...
Talked to a guy on Reddit who said he ordered a 2026 Ranger last week and got a call yesterday from his dealer that there is a stop sale on the 2.7L engine.
Not sure if it's a parts shortage due to the recall, or if they are stopping the production of 2.7s, or if it's even true or not. But...
I swear it's gotten more and more whiney. Like a strained electronic motor. Or maybe I was just blasting music? 😅
Do you guys' power rear windows make this whining noise too?
Curious if there's anything that you were worried about or not a fan of when buying your new Ranger that you came to not mind, or even like! I was thinking about it and realized I had a big enough list I'd share it
Digital gauges: I always loved old school gauges, and probably still rather...
Hey guys, would appreciate if anyone could weigh in. Only had the truck 4 weeks and have put 1,000 miles on. When I first bought it, I put a BOV on for a whole day before my wife got annoyed by it and I took it off lol. It was quite loud even with the cabin with the windows up.
Anyway, skip...
Hey guys. I'm not used to this fancy new Ranger and the HVAC is really confusing me.
Noticed on my first road trip today that, despite setting the HVAC temp to 75F-78F, the vents were still blowing cold air.
I also noticed id finally find a setting that felt comfortable, and the air blowing...
Realized the Raptors have nice accent lighting under the infotainment, in the cubby area. I really wanted the same so took a flyer on these from Amazon:
https://a.co/d/07RPVJvu
They worked like a charm! I don't use the USB ports in the car (just charging my phone with the cigarette lighter)so...
Hey guys just trying to figure out what is normal here. I got my Ranger XLT 2.7L V6 two weeks ago and have been loving it so far. Only 400 miles on it so far but my fuel economy has been a bit worst than I was expecting.
Getting between 16-17 MPG with an even mix of highway (70 MPH), country...
Hey guys. Have the Bakflip MX4 tonneau. Downpoured all day today. Checked today and got this much water in the back...
Looks like most of it is coming from the bed rail caps. But definitely some leaking at seams and such.
Im ok with it as it really is only leaking at the edges of the bed and...
Anybody else's like this? I adjusted my wheel today and saw the steering column shroud (the plastic behind the steering wheel, between the turn signal and wiper levers) was totally cockeyed! Loosened the wheel adjustment again and when that is open, the shroud wiggles back and forth. Worst thing...
Hey guys. Sorry I didn't take pictures but if anyone is curious or if my explanation is not sufficient, let me know and I can snap some to demonstrate.
I have been driving my Ranger for the last week and despite some QC issues I've dealt with and discussed in other threads, I've adored it. But...
Hey guys, curious if any of you have seen this when installing the Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover (Also paging @RealTruck if you have any advice here!)
Installed my Bakflip 1 week ago and all went well. A few days ago I noticed one of the rails was not tight against the bed rail in one spot. Figured...