I have a 25 Lariat (2.3) and I was considering installing an OEM wireless phone charger. The part itself is only $83. My concern is the installation. It looks like you only have to pry off a plastic cover in the console area and put the charger in its place. Does anyone know if this is just...
I was bored and ordered these $11 frame tube hole covers on Amazon. Are the any issues with covering these holes that I should be aware of? Depending on which AI source you search, one said they are fine to cover especially if you live in an area that uses salt on roads and another said they...
I know there are several threads on this already, but i wanted to make a suggestion if you decide to install a modular bed liner. As others have stated, the tie down handles are installed with about a gallon of RED loctite. They are a bitch to get off. I would suggest just making the two holes...
In between the bed and the cab, I have a piece of styrofoam. It is only on the driver's side. I try to move it with a stick but it appears to be attached. I don't want to remove it if it serves a function. It was hard to get a photo but these are from the top looking down.
I am getting ready to install a Bakfip cover, which comes with drainage tubes. ( My last two did.) Can I assume the black plug at the front of the bed that I have circled in the photo can be cut and used for drainage? Is that what it is actually for or does it have another function? Thanks
So as I approached one year of owning a 2025 Maverick, I began (just for fun) to build a Ranger Lariat online. After the build, I did an inventory search (Just out of curiosity) and found a 2025 Ranger Lariat 300 miles from my house, located in Virginia, in the Velocity Blue color that I love...