Sponsored

Search results

  1. What to do with stock raptor exhaust??

    Thats where it ultimately went. Scrapped it.
  2. What to do with stock raptor exhaust??

    Anyone have a good solution on getting rid of the stock raptor exhaust? I sure ain't keeping it, but dont wanna scrap it if there is another option.
  3. Throttle Body

    I was the unfortunate person that thought buying this was a good idea. Save your money and just run your truck in sport mode, or put the money towards a custom tune. I bought it hoping it would bridge the gap between normal mode and sport. I felt like normal was too sluggish and I had to apply...
  4. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Any more Whats your thought on the tone of the exhaust? Anything in particular you can call out? Still on the fence on if this exhaust truly changes the exhaust note of the truck in a positive way. Thanks!
  5. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Bigger the better isnt it? This is America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
  6. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Have you done the insulation to your doors and other areas of your interior? Wonder if that'd help. Do you have any feedback regarding if your putting around town, do you get a louder and deeper tone? One thing I'd like is an exhaust at certain level offers a better tone with very little pedal...
  7. RAPTOR ASSAULT!!

    Who else had truck 12 ๐Ÿ‘€
  8. RAPTOR ASSAULT!!

    Kick back, relax, and enjoy destroying a Raptor not yours ๐Ÿ˜‚. Depending on how much you've off-roaded your truck will depend on how much you take away from this. Doing the dirt racing track at the end was my highlight, as well as driving solo ๐Ÿ˜‚. I swear im not anti social.
  9. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Looking forward to more commentary and recordings of the exhaust sound. Hoping for something louder, no drone, and more aggressive so I dont have to stomp on the gas to grin ๐Ÿ™‚ @cc1999, does a good sounding exhaust stop the v8 Dakota purchase? Idk.
  10. 10R60 in the Explorer ST better than the RR

    Also a ST and RR owner. I prefer the driving dynamics of the ST and riding suspension of the RR. The ST is a fantastic machine. If it was my car, I wouldn't need the RR but wife wont let me touch the ST ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
  11. Road & Track Article - Ford Says No Plans for Ranger Raptor R; Claims RR May Already Have Too Much Power

    @cc1999, I love that you spammed this thread about drolling over v8๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. We're all gonna be racing you to a v8!!! I just need more details!
  12. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    Since your running the procal, you'll be disappointed with the canned cobb tunes. Im running their canned stage 2 tune and I've been itching to go to goosetuned for a while... just waiting for $$$. I picked up the AP as I was able to get a solid deal on it and I preferred it over the other ways...
  13. 2028 RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup confirmed for US / North America

    My wife is gonna kill me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. If its a v8 mid-size truck, im in!!!
  14. Tracking New Raptor Order...

    Hope the dealer dont touch that truck! Excited for ya!!
  15. Tracking New Raptor Order...

    Did this with my ST. Right off the truck to the gas station, then, keys in my hand. Told them I'd bring it back if I found anything ๐Ÿ˜‚.... Raptor, not so much, but oh well, it lives to get dirty!
  16. Turbosmart intercooler install - maintenance drain

    I chatted with turbosmart. They stated a 1/8in NPT is suppose to replace the shipping cap. I honestly dont know what this is.. so I need to take off the skid plate and take a look. Did you find something to install in this outlet? Chris
  17. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    No one goes 55 in NC ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ at that speed, you'll be fighting to survive.
  18. New guy saying ๐Ÿ‘‹

    Congrats on getting a Raptor! Since your in SC, recommend this place! Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park. Im looking to make another drive there soon!



Top