• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ford Ranger Has A $1,000 Preorder Discount

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
Back in June, there was some discussion concerning a pre-order discount.

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/2024-ford-ranger-has-a-1-000-preorder-discount

I'm hoping to get a build date e-mail tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.

My question is to the people who will be getting their trucks in the next few weeks. As I understand the discount is for Non RR, and the retail order needed to be placed prior to Oct 2rd.

Has anyone got any updated information that can passed to those of us that may be able to take advantage of the program?
Sponsored

UTRR

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Occupation
Self
It said the RR is not excluded but who knows at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
This discount doesn't make sense to me. As I understand it, we have to have ordered before July 5th and then take delivery by October 2nd. I did the first part, and I would have loved to do the second part except it was outside my control.

OP
OP
TMP Montana

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
This discount doesn't make sense to me. As I understand it, we have to have ordered before July 5th and then take delivery by October 2nd. I did the first part, and I would have loved to do the second part except it was outside my control.
I agree, but the strike changed everything. Just found out today that my build date is 1/29 so I'm going to make the trip to my dealership and ask the questions.

JennyjoannSuebeeMcNash

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick EB XL & 2016 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Government
I was in the process of placing a second Ranger order with Mullinax Ford in Apopka, FL to see which would come in first; my salesman was completely incompetent in all respects and I told him to cancel my order. Disappointed in this dealership.

Sponsored

Viporpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion Sport / 2021 Ford Edge SEL
I saw that discount as well. I ordered my ranger on july 22. I contacted my dealership a couple months later when i saw that discount ford was offering. My dealership told me they would absolutely honor it even though my order was after the date of the discount. Even emailed me new paperwork on my order showing the new price with the discount.

NigelPeloquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Discounts always catch my attention, kinda like when I stumbled upon some great deals using digital coupon apps. I once saved big on car accessories that way. It's amazing how a little searching can save you a lot. Thanks for sharing the info.

Last edited:

nswilliams

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Senior Research Engineer
Best of luck because I finally got the $1000 rebate added last week (ordered 8/27/23), the dealer added $899 document fee. So just $100 savings for me. My truck isn't here yet, but soon.
Sponsored